The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Do you know what your suspension is doing??

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 33 of 33
    Dr. Design
    Thank you to those who have submited thier cars. We are looking for a car in the San Diego area since we might need the car more then once. Please let us know if any of you would be willing to take the car there.
    Thank you,

DR Design,

Please send a PM to DJ Nympho. He lives in San Diego and I am sure he would love to be test fitted for these parts.

Matt
    Love,
    Matt

Gilhuly
    I spoke w/ James at D3 and he said they never got the test vehicle in for testing the STB.

Nobody in San Diego wants to do this? Triangulated STB would be excellent.

Remedy
    That is a load of crap, I emailed them and I was suppose to be the test vehicle and at the end when I was going to leave my car for more than 3 days they stopped contacting me, I thought they backed out.

have you tried to give em a call ?? do you have their phone number ??
    Sex is when a guys information
    enters a girls communication
    to increase the population
    for a younger generation
    do you get the information...
    or do you need a demonstration ??

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(djnympho)</div><div class='quotemain'>That is a load of crap, I emailed them and I was suppose to be the test vehicle and at the end when I was going to leave my car for more than 3 days they stopped contacting me, I thought they backed out.</div>

Damn, sorry about that bro. All there contact info is on their website. Maybe you want to call them one more time to find out what really happened. www.dthreedesigns.com

[size=10]<span style='color:white'>. . . .</span>

This suspension kit sounds interesting, if you live in the area I would def. give them a call back, I dont think they would have backed out on you without a good reason. Maybe they didnt have any room for you at the shop or they got side tracked? Give them a call and see whats up.

Im interested in anything that will make my car handel better! :thumbsup:
    The First Supercharged 4cyl Galant!!!!!!!!

www.rippmods.com

Before there were any, there was me.

Gilhuly
    This could be a misunderstanding of some sort. I do know that they are concerned that they're not going to sell any of these because the response on this site was pretty luke warm, which is a shame, because the concept at work is different with this than any other STB with it triangulated against the firewall(like the eclipse OEM one). D3 clearly has this as a low priority item. While I do believe that they have their shit together from an engineering standpoint I think they need to get their act togetherfrom a cutomer service communication and sales standpoint. That having been said I think that James is probably a good guy and I still believe that he means well.

I really want to pursue the concept. I may actually work on the concept of using an eclipse STB and having a bracket fabricated to extend the stb to the firewall. some thing like """"_____/"""" and have it mate to the firewall holes on the STB and simply continue the STB to the firewall, completing the triangulation. Does anybody know where I can locate a photo of the eclipse bar mounted in an 8G?

Dr. Design
    Hello All,
    Sorry for the lack of communication. The 8G Galant is certainly on our priority list. The email that was mentioned was regarding a customer that had purchased a FSTB-C, however we couldn't send his kit out since we didn't get the test vehicle in at that time we thought we would. Last we heard we were going to reschedule for another date. We NEVER turn our backs or purposely neglect any car group. Just drop us a email or call us so we can set up another date.

Thank you,

James Gill
    D3 Automotive Designs
    "Braced and Ready to Race"
    www.dthreedesigns.com
    310-428-7716

Tazz2000
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dr. Design)</div><div class='quotemain'>Hello All, Â*
    Reelax does have a kit on his car. We have 12 kits in stock ready to be shipped for those who are interested. Â*
    We will produce the projectors we just need cofirmed sales at the price tag of $700 per set. Â*
    As far as the Galant FSTB-C we are still trying to gauge the interest for it. We havent had too many people ask about it. If we can see more interest then we will produce it. All prototyping has already been done and all we need is the greenlight from all of you!

Please let us know if you have any other questions. Â*
    Thank you,</div>

Does that $700 include the light housings?

I hope someone gets their car in for fitting because I want to buy the whole kit, but I can't buy it until the strut bar is ready.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dr. Design)</div><div class='quotemain'>Hello All, Â*
    Sorry for the lack of communication. The 8G Galant is certainly on our priority list. The email that was mentioned was regarding a customer that had purchased a FSTB-C, however we couldn't send his kit out since we didn't get the test vehicle in at that time we thought we would. Last we heard we were going to reschedule for another date. We NEVER turn our backs or purposely neglect any car group. Just drop us a email or call us so we can set up another date. Â*

Thank you, Â*

James Gill
    D3 Automotive Designs
    "Braced and Ready to Race"
    www.dthreedesigns.com
    310-428-7716</div>

Hey djnympho, you get first crack at it b/c you're local. But, if he doesn't respond, I'm sure you can get prototypes sent up to LA and there are lots of members in this area that can give you a hand with fitment.

Good luck with everything James and thanks for responding.

[size=10]<span style='color:white'>. . . .</span>

Remedy
    I called to setup an appointment for the fitting and they were booked for yhe week, guess I'll see about next we.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12