The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Glove box hangs on one side

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
    meadow22

Glove box hangs on one side

Sounds so strange, I know, but my glove box seems to hang on one side. It was checked and there are no screws missing or anything. I really don't have anything in there that would make it so heavy either. And someone I know had mentioned that there glove box does the same thing. Any ideas why? or how to fix it?

Senior TGC Member
    On my car it's not just the glove box, but my trunk as well. They sit lower closer to the passenger side for some reason. My guess is that's just how the fit and finish quality for the car is.
    "Daisy tumbled short of his dreams, not through her own fault, but because of the colossal vitality of his illusion... No amount of fire or freshness can challenge what a man will store up in his ghostly heart. " - F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

"I have not failed 700 times. I have not failed once. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work." - Thomas Edison

first of all, if u have removed the glove box before, you'll notice that its really heavy. the front itself. the actual box is fairly light.

2 other things, you gotta see if ur glove box is messed up or ur dash. i know when the body shop took my dash apart to put in the air bags, the put it on kinda wrong and it gave me a lil gap. i fixed that. also check the latch it holds onto. check otu the alignment. remember the glove box hangs there so if its not holding str8 it won't be on str8

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.