The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: New 9G member

Showing results 1 to 18 of 18

New 9G member

whats up guys just thought i would join my fellow G-Unit members i have a 07 ralliart with about 18k miles so far I have put a magnaflow catback exhaust & had my stock rims painted black i plan to get some headers & an intake for now here is a link to my cardomain site http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2541865 since im not familiar on how to post pics yet

oh one more thing i installed an HID kit 10k

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    nice.

Experienced TGC Member glantv699's Avatar
    Welcome, to post pictures just type:

[img] insert an internet link [/img]

Nice 9G Ralliart

> TGCPA - SOUTHEAST
    > 2010 Evolution X SE #183 of 340 (1 of 54 in Octane Blue)
    > 1999 ES V6 (Sold 2/2011)

You are here entirely tooo much!! Jeffylou87's Avatar
    Very nice.. I always wanted to see what my rims would look like if they were painted..

yea took my rims to some place out in the country guy only charged me 300$ to paint em with a life time warranty on the paint im gonna paint the mitsubishi diamonds red

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffylou87 View Post
    Very nice.. I always wanted to see what my rims would look like if they were painted..
    looks like you have the ralliart rims on ya ride looks nice

Yes, I do.. I'm a fan of those RalliArts.. I know a little bit about them too.. I used to be a salesman for Mitsubishi from 06-08.. Loved driving those things.. Loved driving the evo x more though.. haha

yeah no kiiding test drove the evo didnt wanna go back to the dealership haha was outta my price range tho

Hey, I couldnt tell you how many hours i have spent looking at your cardomain page over the last month. I am in the process of tryin to buy a black 07 Galant Ralliart. Just lookin around tryin to get some ideas. You car is beautiful.
    Currently on my 3rd 8G... Not giving up this time!

Quote Originally Posted by 2002BlackDragon View Post
    Hey, I couldnt tell you how many hours i have spent looking at your cardomain page over the last month. I am in the process of tryin to buy a black 07 Galant Ralliart. Just lookin around tryin to get some ideas. You car is beautiful.
    thanks bro yea you should try and get into one you wont regret it black was my second choice if they didnt have the color i have now

Sunset Pearlescent^

i like how you painted the stock rims black...they look real sick on the orange with tinited windows too... very nice job !!!

hey man love that color.. if i had the choice between my black and the sunset pearl i really would have a tough decision to make.. luckily they only had black when i bought it haha

how do you like that exhaust? i'm planning to get mine done in the next few months.. as far as the intake goes, i love my Fujita.. and they were having a discount for club9g.net and club4g so you may still be able to get one cheaper.. p.s. those two websites have a ton of information specific to your car.. and im sure you'll find a lot of what you need on this one too

Quote Originally Posted by Rayth View Post
    hey man love that color.. if i had the choice between my black and the sunset pearl i really would have a tough decision to make.. luckily they only had black when i bought it haha

how do you like that exhaust? i'm planning to get mine done in the next few months.. as far as the intake goes, i love my Fujita.. and they were having a discount for club9g.net and club4g so you may still be able to get one cheaper.. p.s. those two websites have a ton of information specific to your car.. and im sure you'll find a lot of what you need on this one too
    The exhaust is pretty sweet doesnt sound like a lawn mower haha thanks for the info ill check out those other sites to need to get me an intake and some headers

long tube headers:
    http://www.rippmods.com/RIPP_Long_Tu...074thg-lth.htm

short tube headers (halfway down the page):
    http://www.roadraceengineering.com/4g.htm

Welcome to TGC bro... nice G!

welcome, have a nice day....
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???