The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Autozone 2.99$ fog bulbs?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 87
    Banned

Autozone 2.99$ fog bulbs?

lol you niggahs are funny.

I got to baltimore almost every weekend. never see any G's though.

i was asking how to take the bulb off. i know how to twist it off the bumper. anyway i figured it out but had to ghetto rig it. heres a pic.

Experienced TGC Member showtime's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 03G4G64 View Post
    i know how to twist it off the bumper.
    That's impressive...they dont look half bad. Id rather do yellow just my opinion

You are here entirely tooo much!! Jeffylou87's Avatar
    Form over function..

A ticket just waiting to happen with those blue lights on the front of the car.
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

Lol @ "niggahs"

Are those...even...efficient as a light source? And yes the cops on this side of town will be a dick about those. I won't even go into your etiquette as it's not important, but let's go to Cherry Hill or Westport :P .
    RIP
    1995 7G 4G64 / 63T DOHC Turbo
    Part Out Coming Soon

In search of 2G 3000GT VR4

Daily driving
    Dat '08 Cobalt Coupe

niggahs???
    you should watch watch u say
    arent u black? what does it make u??
    Quote Originally Posted by jubeiaire View Post
    i know a guy that saw a guy that knew a guy that once passed by a car that had been painted. Ill ask him tomorrow after consulting my magic ball to determine WHERE YOU LIVE in proximity to a paint shop NEAR WHERE YOU LIVE..................

Experienced TGC Member ZigenScarface's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruslik View Post
    niggahs???
    you should watch watch u say
    arent u black? what does it make u??
    dont cry so much

lol you niggahs are funny.
    I'm white. Anyway, moving on...

i know how to twist it off the bumper. anyway i figured it out but had to ghetto rig it. heres a pic.
    You twisted it off the bumper? Huh. Oh, I understand. You figured out how to take the bulb out. Nice. Heres a cookie.

But what the fuck did you have to 'ghetto rig' if you were just replacing a bulb?

I'm gonna go out on a limb here... its a stretch... but I think you are a complete moron who doesn't know shit about cars and think that you should never touch your car again in fear that you might kill yourself and others on the road.

Plus, you admitted you stole 3 dollar bulbs from Autozone. Grow the fuck up.

If you post stupid and incorrect information, you will get red nuggets.

Banned
    No, I stole the expensive bulbs and I've driven around with these lights on for about 2 weeks. driven by state and county cops they just look. I know blue blinker bulbs are illegal but blue fogs? i doubt it. I don't use them for a light source, just for display. It would be alot easier if i could show you people in person. but w.e. think what you want. don't give a fuck cuz iz da only wit em niggahs!

lol

Man who are you trying to impress with the slang? Honestly it reminds me of most of the guys in 410Kings of Bowtie Boys riding around with 10000k HIDs and what not. Blue....blue blue...occasional purple...I foresee this topic getting locked.
    RIP
    Part Out Coming Soon

Daily driving
    Dat '08 Cobalt Coupe

ding ding ding, we have the new auto :)
    OZ Rally Crew #001, Quaife Club member :D

Experienced TGC Member showtime's Avatar
    LMAO, this kid is white...I dont know who he is trying to impress, and watch the racial terms you dont know who your going to offend on here bro.

Banned
    I'm not tryin to impress anyone. I just fuck wit you niggahs for laughs. lovin the lights greddy.

Please drive into Howard County with those blue blinkers and fogs. Be sure and ask the cop "Why you fuckin wit me niggah?" when he pulls you over. The the rest of TGC can come visit you at the county lockup after your injuries heal.

Oh and there's a really good reason why you're the only person with blue foglights, but we'll move on.
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

damn those blue shits look mad tyte son! u musta saved grip jackin bulbs at autozone! mosta the stuffs in there are way to pricey for me! i hope one day my ride can look half as icy fresh as yours! we don't gots no nice G's out here either!

Quote Originally Posted by Reelax View Post
    damn those blue shits look mad tyte son! u musta saved grip jackin bulbs at autozone! mosta the stuffs in there are way to pricey for me! i hope one day my ride can look half as icy fresh as yours! we don't gots no nice G's out here either!
    quote of the year. thats going in my sig!

Experienced TGC Member
    No, I stole the expensive bulbs and I've driven around with these lights on for about 2 weeks. driven by state and county cops they just look. I know blue blinker bulbs are illegal but blue fogs? i doubt it. I don't use them for a light source, just for display. It would be alot easier if i could show you people in person. but w.e. think what you want. don't give a fuck cuz iz da only wit em niggahs!
    If I stopped you w/ blue bulbs and the "ghetto superman" attitude you have in your posts, I would cite you for every possible thing I could find on your car. You're such a fucktard.
    -Chris

Quote Originally Posted by showtime View Post
    LMAO, this kid is white...I dont know who he is trying to impress, and watch the racial terms you dont know who your going to offend on here bro.
    I'm not offended, I'm just going to assume the people he hangs with allows this. I could honestly care less, but lets just say he wouldn't say that in every part of town here. :p
    RIP
    Part Out Coming Soon

Daily driving
    Dat '08 Cobalt Coupe

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast