The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Autozone 2.99$ fog bulbs?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Showing results 61 to 80 of 87
    Malibu's most wanted...

Is that really him in that picture with the blue g? LMFAO WTF!!!

Whahahah this whole thread was the most entertaining part of my entire day!
    Thanks

You are here entirely tooo much!! Jeffylou87's Avatar
    No ban.. This is interesting..

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffylou87 View Post
    No ban.. This is interesting..
    it's too entertaining for a ban

- If you've got nothing nice to say, what the hell is wrong with you!?!

this thread is gangsta...
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

Experienced TGC Member
    Quote Originally Posted by krazienluv10 View Post
    this thread is gangsta...
    Sheiiit son my pants just teleported around my knees, i sprouted 2 feet of box braids, and grew some platinum grilles in my mouth jus from readin dis hot blue shit son

Lol you clearly didn't catch what part of town I mentioned, but for some weird reason this has to be a joke...I swear....I really do...
    RIP
    1995 7G 4G64 / 63T DOHC Turbo
    Part Out Coming Soon

In search of 2G 3000GT VR4

Daily driving
    Dat '08 Cobalt Coupe

i wondered why this thread was an active topic for the past few days. Glad I saw this. I lol'd.

Experienced TGC Member showtime's Avatar
    It was locked for a little but someone unlocked it. Thanks to whoever unlocked it, you have given me a few laughs

Quote Originally Posted by showtime View Post
    It was locked for a little but someone unlocked it. Thanks to whoever unlocked it, you have given me a few laughs
    nothing was unlocked. this guy started this thread all over again. here is the original thread:

https://www.thegalantcenter.org/showthread.php?t=34931

Damn dude you are a REAL G Check out them New Balances shit is dope, did you steal those too? Them be expensive as fuck. I wish one day i could be a G just like you.

1996 galant s
    finishing up my 2.4L DOHC, 10.5:1, precision sc60, meth injected MONSTER.

Experienced TGC Member showtime's Avatar
    [QUOTE=Reelax;475992]nothing was unlocked. this guy started this thread all over again. here is the original thread:

Oh nice, I though someone locked his second thread for a little too. My bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishboy55 View Post
    Hate to copy you, but that's the best quote yet. It's my sig too. Thanks Reelax!!!
    Dude its cool haha that shit is worth quoting im going to make a shirt of it!

jlfisher360
    those look sweet

Banned
    lmao. naw i bought them new balances but stole some DCs that were 80$ HA HAAAAAA. Autzone around here doesn't sell 40-50$ lights. I hate those damn side vents haaaaaaa but niggahs do go wit em. I can drop the "N" word anytime i please its on your part if your offended about it or not so chill the fuck out cuz you aint doin shit over the fuckin internet

Banned
    Why do you keep insisting I'll get a ticket? I've driven past many cops, they don't give a FUCK!

You are here entirely tooo much!! 4-G-rim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 03G4G64 View Post
    lmao. naw i bought them new balances but stole some DCs that were 80$ HA HAAAAAA. Autzone around here doesn't sell 40-50$ lights. I hate those damn side vents haaaaaaa but niggahs do go wit em. I can drop the "N" word anytime i please its on your part if your offended about it or not so chill the fuck out cuz you aint doin shit over the fuckin internet
    NO...you CAN NOT drop the "N" word on this board anytime you want. You are a member here and this board has rules and doesn't need vulgor words or phrases that may offend anyone or give this board a bad image. Like what BGR said you may freely use that word around your BOYZ..but not on this board. It would be different if you used it once or twice..but you use it on a regular basis on your posts.

Alot of members here don't care that you stole your bulbs and some DC shoes....we just developed a poor view of you. We are getting on you with your blue bulbs because they are illegal...if you haven't been pulled over yet, you will someday. Thats up to you though...if it makes you feel free to test the law, thats cool.

Now if you feel we are "WACK" because we aren't impressed with your board persona and not impressed that you stole some things...that is fine. You have the freedom not to visit this board or you can just get banned if you continue to use the "N" word.

Till then..enjoy your stay and RESPECT other members here.

1991 Galant VR4 1948/2000_________1996 Galant "S" 5 speed 2.4L turbo

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 4-G-rim View Post
    NO...you CAN NOT drop the "N" word on this board anytime you want. You are a member here and this board has rules and doesn't need vulgor words or phrases that may offend anyone or give this board a bad image. Like what BGR said you may freely use that word around your BOYZ..but not on this board. It would be different if you used it once or twice..but you use it on a regular basis on your posts.

Alot of members here don't care that you stole your bulbs and some DC shoes....we just developed a poor view of you. We are getting on you with your blue bulbs because they are illegal...if you haven't been pulled over yet, you will someday. Thats up to you though...if it makes you feel free to test the law, thats cool.

Now if you feel we are "WACK" because we aren't impressed with your board persona and not impressed that you stole some things...that is fine. You have the freedom not to visit this board or you can just get banned if you continue to use the "N" word.

Till then..enjoy your stay and RESPECT other members here.
    I don't have any beef with anyone on here but if we all love and own G's why would other members "diss" your car. All our cars are unique in a way, and I'm pretty sure almost every member on here has illegal parts. what would be the fun in the modding vehicles if it was legal? boring. so lets get real, and have some damn sense like any of you have never stolen...yeah we were all raised in fairytale land. I can already tell what members think they have big "egos" and think they know it all. This isn't fucking rocket science. I will still say niggah whenever I want because I'm as ignorant as you all..oh and whoever designed this site needs to just trash it, and start over. errors out the ass.

Quote Originally Posted by 03G4G64 View Post
    Do you know how big of a MORON you really are. ( Sorry Admin/Mods this guy needs it). WE DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU STEALING SHIT.

Your Blue SHITS LOOK just like that, SHIT!

Stop Dropping the N Bomb, Sorry im white but i have a little more respect for the people on this board then to be dropping a derogatory word that offends people, we don't give a flying fuck if your little ricer team lets you talk like that. One day you will say the wrong shit to the wrong person and they are not going to be so easy one you. Sorry but your not that tough looking.

So cut the shit, if you don't like the rules here don't let the door hit your punk ass on the way out, we don't need stupid fucks like you here wasting bandwidth even if you know that is. And sorry i don't think you can steal bandwidth so you probably wont know what it is.

K THANKS BYE.

1996 galant s
    finishing up my 2.4L DOHC, 10.5:1, precision sc60, meth injected MONSTER.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast