The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Autozone 2.99$ fog bulbs?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Showing results 81 to 87 of 87
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Galant306m View Post
    Do you know how big of a MORON you really are. ( Sorry Admin/Mods this guy needs it). WE DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU STEALING SHIT.

Your Blue SHITS LOOK just like that, SHIT!

Stop Dropping the N Bomb, Sorry im white but i have a little more respect for the people on this board then to be dropping a derogatory word that offends people, we don't give a flying fuck if your little ricer team lets you talk like that. One day you will say the wrong shit to the wrong person and they are not going to be so easy one you. Sorry but your not that tough looking.

So cut the shit, if you don't like the rules here don't let the door hit your punk ass on the way out, we don't need stupid fucks like you here wasting bandwidth even if you know that is. And sorry i don't think you can steal bandwidth so you probably wont know what it is.

K THANKS BYE.
    lmao. NIGGAH! ricer team? i have more niggahs then a ricer team. lol please stop talking about bandwidth your making a moron of yourself.

Banned
    Do you know how big of a MORON you really are. ( Sorry Admin/Mods this guy needs it). WE DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU STEALING SHIT.

Your Blue SHITS LOOK just like that, SHIT!

Stop Dropping the N Bomb, Sorry im white but i have a little more respect for the people on this board then to be dropping a derogatory word that offends people, we don't give a flying fuck if your little ricer team lets you talk like that. One day you will say the wrong shit to the wrong person and they are not going to be so easy one you. Sorry but your not that tough looking.

So cut the shit, if you don't like the rules here don't let the door hit your punk ass on the way out, we don't need stupid fucks like you here wasting bandwidth even if you know that is. And sorry i don't think you can steal bandwidth so you probably wont know what it is.

K THANKS BYE.
    You live in wisconsin hahaaaaaaaaaaaa...i just thought that was funny.

Quote Originally Posted by 03G4G64 View Post
    lmao. NIGGAH! ricer team? i have more niggahs then a ricer team. lol please stop talking about bandwidth your making a moron of yourself.
    Yes your RICER team, you know clutch with you sweet neon and Cavalier oh lets not for get that riced out Darango oh oh you guys have a sweet team.

keedp saying "Niggah" and you wont have to leave by yourself. Ignorance is a funny thing and population control will take effect on you soon.!

1996 galant s
    finishing up my 2.4L DOHC, 10.5:1, precision sc60, meth injected MONSTER.

Quote Originally Posted by 03G4G64 View Post
    You live in wisconsin hahaaaaaaaaaaaa...i just thought that was funny.
    Yes i do and its pretty nice sorry that you live in the "HOOD" like you and think im tough shit, Let me guess you are like 18 or so and think that you can do what ever you want? If your not your just a idiot that will be working at a mcdonalds for the rest of your life because you are to stupid to do anything with your life and its not cool for a G like you to go to collage? Yea have fun with that.

1996 galant s
    finishing up my 2.4L DOHC, 10.5:1, precision sc60, meth injected MONSTER.

Banned
    Yes your RICER team, you know clutch with you sweet neon and Cavalier oh lets not for get that riced out Darango oh oh you guys have a sweet team.

keedp saying "Niggah" and you wont have to leave by yourself. Ignorance is a funny thing and population control will take effect on you soon.!
    this niggah will never leave. hahahahaha BEAT IT LIKE COP! clutch/redline racing son represent. Three-0-One bitch!

Banned
    Yes i do and its pretty nice sorry that you live in the "HOOD" like you and think im tough shit, Let me guess you are like 18 or so and think that you can do what ever you want? If your not your just a idiot that will be working at a mcdonalds for the rest of your life because you are to stupid to do anything with your life and its not cool for a G like you to go to collage? Yea have fun with that.
    actually i already have an associates degree for web designer/developer, now I'm working towards my bachelors. so...well enough said you don't need a life story.

You are here entirely tooo much!! 4-G-rim's Avatar
    I will still say niggah whenever I want because I'm as ignorant as you all..oh and whoever designed this site needs to just trash it, and start over. errors out the ass.
    Thats your 1st strike.

Closing this thread.

1991 Galant VR4 1948/2000_________1996 Galant "S" 5 speed 2.4L turbo

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345