The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Common Issues with the 7G?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 24 of 24
    Quote Originally Posted by seth98esT View Post
    He refused to sell it to you because he realized that you werent a sucker lol
    Funny you say that Seth cause I went with my code reader and all, once he saw what I was doing and how I was checking the car out... he was like "Wow you came all high tech didn't ya?" I was like " Fuck yeah its not like I am getting it for free"..... anyways maybe I should not have pissed him off by saying he was lucky if he got $100 for the car-LOL

You are here entirely tooo much!! Galanttuner10's Avatar
    well now i have it scheduled to finish my car in the next month as i didnt think of this possibility.. good 7gs are hard to find.. but later on we will c wut happens.. ull prolly c my g at the corona park meet and hopefully it will be done by then
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR
    1996 Galant S 5 Speed Turbo
    Need a Turbo rebuilt or upgraded--> http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showt...ebuild-Service

Quote Originally Posted by Galanttuner10 View Post
    well now i have it scheduled to finish my car in the next month as i didnt think of this possibility.. good 7gs are hard to find.. but later on we will c wut happens.. ull prolly c my g at the corona park meet and hopefully it will be done by then
    Hell yeah they rare to find around here at all... even more rare a good one-LOL.

Yeah man hope to see it at the NY meet!

You are here entirely tooo much!! Galanttuner10's Avatar
    ill be there and 7gs last a long time when taken care of good luck
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR
    1996 Galant S 5 Speed Turbo
    Need a Turbo rebuilt or upgraded--> http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showt...ebuild-Service

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12