The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Guage cluster problems... Urgent help would be great

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 22 of 22
    OK, i am taking a guess at this.

First I get the impression that one of the following is bad,
    The Alt is taking a dump or has took a dump.
    Bad connection at the battery
    Bad connection somewheres between the Alt and the battery causing the battery to die.
    Or the same thing causing the cluster not to work fully is slowly draining your battery.

Check those first to help you get up and running again.

As for the blinker issue. I see you pulled the cluster.
    Any burnt out bulbs?

For the speedo, RPM, and temp gauge........best I can think of is a harness may have come loose or when installing the aftermarket radio possiablly pushed wires around and they rubbed thru somewheres in the dash.

its been a while since i posted due to being deployed and i know this is an old post im bringing back. i still have the same problem with my instrument panel not lighting up. i have checked all the fuses also got a new cluster and even changed out all the bulbs and nothing worked. i took the cluster out to try and chase the wires but there are to many. i took the dash apart under the steering colum to try and find any loose grounds but couldnt find any thing out of the ordinary. if anyone has any ideas or knows where i can buy a wiring diagram for the entire car or even just the cluster wires please let me know.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12