550 cc injectors
    OBX manifold
    T3/T4 turbo
    255 lph Walboro fuel pump
    custom exhuast
    Greddy Ultimate
    intercooler
    turbo timer
    Tuned by professional that regularly uses greddy ult.

I got a 2003 galant es, i plan on running the psi around 10 until i can either bullet proof my tranny or get a manual. what you guys think ill be looking at horsepower wise? and anything i missed that i need or will make a decent difference.

Thx Jimmy

210-225whp im going to say
    00 Galant ES Turbo/5-Speed
    13 GTR

GSWarriorBBall11
    Would i be able to run the turbo any higher and keep my engine safe?

Qnz has a evo setup on his 8g, and he's at 13psi 264whp & 280tq. Check out the garage, and check out the dyno times along with what setup there running. Trust me you will notice a HUGE difference with 10psi. My stock dyno was a 103WHP, so its like a brand new car once your boosted.
    00 Galant ES Turbo/5-Speed
    13 GTR

GSWarriorBBall11
    k sweet, i was hoping to get a new car, specifically a 3000GT VR4 but i just didnt have the money so for the price this was the best way of getting a faster car. if you could say what will my car be like speed wise, will it be at the same of a tiburon or what? I wanna be able to know what i can race and beat haha

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    Just get it on the dyno, any other numbers are just speculation.
    7g for life!

GSWarriorBBall11
    Yea true, i got everything i just need the money to put everything on

im running a t3 turbo setup actually.

10psi and a good tuner i would say 240hp. I know I have some exhaust and boost leaks in my setup. I could get more power out of my setup if I cleaned some things up

GSWarriorBBall11
    Thats what i was hoping for and expecting, it prob wont be til early summer til its complete, after buying everything im broke and thats what college will do to ya also haha but ill let everyone know when its done.

some reccomendations for you:

I dont know how much the OBX header is but I'm using an xs power/ss autochrome/e-bay T-3 Manifold and its holding up for about a year so far. Could save a few bucks and use that. Get it ceramic coated first and maybe even take it to a shop and add extra bracing on it so it wont break. The ceremaic coating will keep the temps down in the bay. Tubular manifolds get way too hot.

ditch the greddy and wire in the Evo ecu. Jonathansgalant was able to wire in dual ECUs. More people know how to tune with ECU flash than with the Greddy unit anyway.

GSWarriorBBall11
    The only reason i went with the greddy ult is because this shop specializes in RX 7s and works with them on a regular basis so thats what he recommended, says it leaves a lot less on the table

and dynos should just be used for tuning. not HP bench racing.

Different dynos measure HP differently and will give you diferent HP results. If you want the highest dyno numbers tho, take it to a place that has a dynapak dyno. Those things add like 15% more hp. I would break 300hp with my car. woot. If you want low numbers, I think the Dyno Dynamics, aka heartbreaker dyno, dynos the lowest numbers (what I dyno'd on).

GSWarriorBBall11
    Haha ight, ill do some searching around the area.... and ill check on what this place has.

Quote Originally Posted by GSWarriorBBall11 View Post
    The only reason i went with the greddy ult is because this shop specializes in RX 7s and works with them on a regular basis so thats what he recommended, says it leaves a lot less on the table
    Im just trying to save you some money. If I had to do it all over again, I would go the dual ECU route. Its $150 for an evo ECU. maybe another $20 to cut the harness wires out of an Evo and make your own custom harness. Now you can tune yourself and have it run like factory. You wont have to trick the ecu into adding more fuel which si what the emanage does.

GSWarriorBBall11
    Shit that would have been nice considering i spent about 600 on the greddy and complete harness. thx for helping. maybe i can do that if i sell my greddy.

Quote Originally Posted by GSWarriorBBall11 View Post
    k sweet, i was hoping to get a new car, specifically a 3000GT VR4 but i just didnt have the money so for the price this was the best way of getting a faster car. if you could say what will my car be like speed wise, will it be at the same of a tiburon or what? I wanna be able to know what i can race and beat haha
    you might be able to keep up with my Ralliart :)

good luck on the build though I would kill for boost (but i wouldnt pay $5000)

GSWarriorBBall11
    Hopefully haha thats why im doing it, and i would say total im spending about 2.5k with all the parts and service to put it on so its not terrible.