The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Best Date for NE meet?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Saturday March 14th

0 0%
  • Saturday March 21st

6 100.00%

Thread: NE Meet Update March 14th or 21st Poll Inside

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 103

NE Meet Update March 14th or 21st Poll Inside

OFFICIALLY MARCH 21st!! Supposed to be 51 Degrees!!!!!!
    PM me for my cell phone # in case you get lost, have questions ect.

we are meeting at 12:30-1 till when ever

NEW LOCATION!

Jackson Cove Park
    1 Jackson Cove Road
    Oxford CT 06478

(Follow Road till end DRIVE SLOW or may will bottom out, Slow as in the Speed Limit)

Pics Of Park

Playground for Drew

Parking Lot

Scenery for Pics!

CALL FOR DIRECTIONS PM ME FOR MY #

Hey guys needed a new poll, RedGalant2k1 told me to just make a new thread, so seems like March 14th or March 21'st is the best dates to have a meet, the weather is supposed to be nice on both weekends, most likely the meet will take place in Oxford at a Park with a Gazebo and a big parking lot where it will be just us, only thing im worried about is possibility of pot holes for the slammed g's so ill check it out tomorrow, the other place would be the Post Road in Milford, this area will have a indoor parking lot that we can hang at if the weather goes the opposite way for us. If its in Oxford then yes to the BBQ if its in Milford most likely Hooters! (.)V(.) so ill post a poll up again, closes thursday so get your votes in the event of a BBQ the list of whos bringing what is below

Thanks guys!!
    ~Gabe

BBQ List!
    1. GalantTuner- Burgers Hot Dogs Buns and Ketchup/Mustard
    2. TheRev - Tables and Utensils Grill
    3. Run1206- Chips/Dips and some Sodas
    4.Rayth - Side Dishes
    5. NYCKING23- ???
    6. 03-Galant-ES- Soda and a Cooler
    7. 01Galant01- Twinkies and or Snacks of some sort
    8. Galant Tuners Friend- Some stuff Hmm..?
    9. Zobgel
    10. Zobgels Friend with a G
    11. Zobgels 2nd friend with a g
    12. Nas
    13. Goosey

Possibles!
    1. Fatal1 - Let me know ASAP
    2.Coreyfan111- Let me know ASAP

PM me if your coming and if your bringing anything, if you arnt bringing anything a small amount of $ would be greatly appreciated to buy everything else thats needed to make this meet kicking, plus Drew eats alot....Excuse me can we have 4 more loafs of bread? haha

~GABE
    Last edited by therev; 03-20-2009 at 10:54 PM

When I feel like eating a banana, I like to go to the zoo, sucker punch a gorilla and try to run with a banana hanging out my bum. Then if I succeed, I enjoy my victory with said banana and a stroopwaffle.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Galanttuner10's Avatar
    yo gabe im gonna probably bring some burgers and hot dogs as well cuz we are gonna need plenty of stuff as drew will be in attendence lol

hope you guys can make it and feel free to bring some stuff
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR
    1996 Galant S 5 Speed Turbo
    Need a Turbo rebuilt or upgraded--> http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showt...ebuild-Service

Awesome, Rayth are you planning on bringing anything to the meet?
    ~Gabe

When I feel like eating a banana, I like to go to the zoo, sucker punch a gorilla and try to run with a banana hanging out my bum. Then if I succeed, I enjoy my victory with said banana and a stroopwaffle.

ill bring sodas and shit but who said the club 3g was meeting with us, because my friend is part of that stuff and he can start posting that shit up on there too.
    BNB Motorsports

fuck i just found out, its like a 3 hour drive for me
    BNB Motorsports

there might be a few other MA ppl going up, maybe you can cruise up with them or just bring a friend, 3hrs really isnt that bad

~Gabe

Quote Originally Posted by coreyfan666 View Post
    fuck i just found out, its like a 3 hour drive for me
    we were gonna drive to the meet in boston and im sure we will do it this summer so you should come down.. usually me and gabe are the ones driving 2 hrs to go to meets in NY and NJ so it would be nice to see more people drive and some of the ny nj guys were coming to that meet before the bad weather and they had to drive a good 4 or 5 hrs.. itll be worth it and trust me you will want to drive to the corona park meet in june down in NY and thats like 5 hrs for you
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR
    Need a Turbo rebuilt or upgraded--> http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showt...ebuild-Service

lets get a shit load of people so its worth it
    BNB Motorsports

Quote Originally Posted by coreyfan666 View Post
    lets get a shit load of people so its worth it
    that is the plan
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR

if its on the 21st, and from the poll it looks like it will be, i'll be there.. if anyone wants to cruise down from Boston, i'm game to do that (i live on the North Shore) otherwise my parents live in Western MA like 1 1/2 hours from the meet so i may just go from there.. but like i said if people wanna cruise, that would be a good way to go..

other than that i can definitely bring something.. hit up the local BJs.. if we're all set with the major food groups (i.e. burgers and dogs) then i can probably bring side dishes like potato salad and good things like that.. i can bring whatever so just let me know whats needed..

silly question, are there grills at this place or are people bringing some? i dunno if my charcoal grill will fit in my trunk (the DVD player for my navigation is in the most inconvenient place in my trunk haha)

i'll see if i can find any other 9g guys to come as well!

we are going to scope out 3 places or more to see what they have and we are looking for a place with grills and no speed bumps so we dont mess up our cars or at least really tiny speed bumps lol.. but some ppl have those little grills and it they wanna bring them just in care then they can feel free to bring anything even food

and its def on the 21st now and i have that day off now so its the 21st

Chris
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR

I can bring a grill no prob, so dont worry about that, yes its definatly on the 21st 6 votes will do it! PM me for my Cell # broski then just give me a call

~Gabe

ok dude and if anyone wants my cell number you can pm me too so that way you have 2ppl u cna try and get a hold of or hit me up on aim
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR

what is address of this place :D may show up depending on if I am busy or not

ok oxford is about a 1 hour 58 minute drive from my house may show up 100 miles aint too bad If I dont get any last minute plan possibly expect to see me
    Last edited by 03-Galant-ES; 03-07-2009 at 08:51 PM

hows the turn out looking???
    BNB Motorsports

I am prolly going if any new yorkers are free we could meet somewhere and then cruise up

im in
    ...pain is temporary, pride is forever...

After the bridges we could meet at a mall

Hows this sound for an NY crew meeting spot to drive up together in white plains

Its close to 287 and 95 so its a pretty good converging point.

Then we just take 684 and cruis for like 30 miles and 84 for another 30

Its at end of the 287 and 95 right before 684 merge so people going north and people going east will be close to there.

100 Main Street
    White Plains, NY 10601

Galleria Mall

http://www.simon.com/mall/directory.aspx?ID=1246

we could chill inside and wait for everyone to get there
    Last edited by 03-Galant-ES; 03-08-2009 at 06:24 PM

You are here entirely tooo much!! fatal1's Avatar
    i will rob be a last minute depending n how work is then but if your def going matt gimme a call when it gets closer we could cruise out there together nd meet up with 03 and whoever else on the way

The week of when we all know we're free we can exchange cell #s and stay contacted on who's where before we meet up Dont mind my interior please when you see it 1 chair is 3/4 reupholstered and the other is not even started lol I was planning to put G on road in may then had brake issues with truck that changed plans so interior is a mess.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast