The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Best Date for NE meet?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Saturday March 14th

0 0%
  • Saturday March 21st

6 100.00%

Thread: NE Meet Update March 14th or 21st Poll Inside

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Showing results 41 to 60 of 103
    Quote Originally Posted by therev View Post
    Roll call of who is commign and who may come is in the Origional Post, guys we are meeting at 12:30-1 till when ever
    ~Gabe
    well I wanted to make sure that no ones quitting out. Gabe the 4th tire is holding air no problem it just got knocked off by something. I'll show you my new shoes when you get on AIM. I'll bring the 18s and lights to the meet with the soda. Im gonna get horrible gas mileage with 4 rims on my car 2 in trunk and your 4 on my gas tank.

im bringing a buddy of mine with me.. he wanted to know if there are gonna be any vr4? lol

Uhm Mante is the only one with a VR-4 imported in the states, a few people may have vr4 stuff put on there cars? but i highly doubt somebody will drive up with an original vr4..

and 03-Galant-ES Thanks alot bro, much appreciated

~Gabe

When I feel like eating a banana, I like to go to the zoo, sucker punch a gorilla and try to run with a banana hanging out my bum. Then if I succeed, I enjoy my victory with said banana and a stroopwaffle.

Quote Originally Posted by therev View Post
    Uhm Mante is the only one with a VR-4 imported in the states, a few people may have vr4 stuff put on there cars? but i highly doubt somebody will drive up with an original vr4..

and 03-Galant-ES Thanks alot bro, much appreciated

~Gabe
    If anyone drove there with a 91 or 92 VR4 I would piss my pants especially since if I owned a vr4 like I plan to it wouldnt be on road until may and it would be taken off in august.

I dunno if I can make this meet guys I will try to see.
    https://www.thegalantcenter.org/show...240#post482240

Soooo can you make it? i hope you can!!!

~Gabe

When I feel like eating a banana, I like to go to the zoo, sucker punch a gorilla and try to run with a banana hanging out my bum. Then if I succeed, I enjoy my victory with said banana and a stroopwaffle.

I dunno I didnt get a chance to rip it apart if everything goes well and I do get my new tires friday they I will be there.

Quote Originally Posted by 03-Galant-ES View Post
    I dunno I didnt get a chance to rip it apart if everything goes well and I do get my new tires friday they I will be there.
    best of luck

You are here entirely tooo much!! Galanttuner10's Avatar
    yo i got my internet back.. i have another buddy of mine coming and hes bringing so stuff too

looking forward to the meet
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR
    1996 Galant S 5 Speed Turbo
    Need a Turbo rebuilt or upgraded--> http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showt...ebuild-Service

Gabe wont let me not come lol Im possibly getting my new Nankings friday hopefully my new hubcentric rings arrive as a better assurance that i dont have anything to worry about

I drove the G around the block it all seems fine even the rotor though I will probably replace it any way.

Hell yeah ur comming! dude this meet has to be the best meet in CT history!

~Gabe

my buddy is gonna bring burgers dogs and shit so ill stick to condiments lol i have some other buddies prolly coming down as well ill let u know
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR
    Need a Turbo rebuilt or upgraded--> http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showt...ebuild-Service

Ok the small lot is only so big, so keep your civic friends out bro, i'm going to bring cones ect and block out a large part of it because A: Were Galant owners and B: WDFA at meets ( We dont Fuck Around) lol

~Gabe

haha im bringing some dsm buddies and thats it the first buddy i mentioned drives a galant so stfu gabe lmao hit me up later dude
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR

Nah dude i was asleep! Zobgel is comming up and bring two other G's

~Gabe

proud to be the only 9g... but my damn lowering springs havent arrived yet! i wanted the car dropped before the meet grr

p.s. anyone ever roll to the berlin turnpike? i used to go there on weekends years ago with a couple friends drivin subaru's.. i was thinkin of galavanting around there after the meet
    Last edited by Rayth; 03-19-2009 at 01:21 AM

Yeah i used to go there last summer, Subies would race civics then the vics would get pulled over by cops, thats the best part haha
    ~Gabe

Lol get your springs today rent a compressor and we can drop it at the meet.

So I am picking up tires tomorrow and will be there on saturday. I just need to wait for my ebay payment. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by 03-Galant-ES View Post
    Lol get your springs today rent a compressor and we can drop it at the meet.

So I am picking up tires tomorrow and will be there on saturday. I just need to wait for my ebay payment. -.-
    haha i guess that could be an option though i'm not sure if the springs will even arrive before then.. anyone got an impact gun, ratchet set and jackstands i can borrow? lol

I keep jack stands in my car, you dont need impact wrench I did my drop by hand.

The sockets you'll need to get from someone else my socket set sucks.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast