The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Best Date for NE meet?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Saturday March 14th

0 0%
  • Saturday March 21st

6 100.00%

Thread: NE Meet Update March 14th or 21st Poll Inside

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Showing results 61 to 80 of 103
    Ive got a socket set and a scissor jack! lol and if needed Chris can bring his 2 ton jack, give me a call before if you need it

ALSO 03-Galant dont forget those tires!! lol

~Gabe

When I feel like eating a banana, I like to go to the zoo, sucker punch a gorilla and try to run with a banana hanging out my bum. Then if I succeed, I enjoy my victory with said banana and a stroopwaffle.

Lol I keep a scissor jack and a 2 ton jack in my trunk also with my 2 jack stands.

I got 3 bottles of coke 2 bottles of mountain dew and a bottle of sierra mist Couldnt get the cooler my moms friend borrowed cooler.

Will be bringing you wheels and tires Gabe and the dash lights and I'll also put the blue LEDs for you.

we can bring tools and good jack.we got all the tools you need to drop your car and if you guys can bring air compressor we have impact gun but you dont really need it.

TURBO= in the making.......

thanks for the willingness to help guys.. i'm not even sure if i'll get the springs in time.. if they dont arrive tomorrow i wont be home to get them on Saturday but i'll keep everyone posted.. as far as the instal, i'm not sure how different the 9g suspension is but heres what a few guys on club9g had to say:

"the top nut which holds the spring mount and strut together will be a pain without an impact gun. maybe you can just go to a gas station shop to have that nut loosen and re tighten with the new spring on. just bring the struts.

all you need is a breaker bar, sockets, and a long ass pipe. everything will come off. the longer your steel pipe is the better. "

"i say imapact gun because some bolts just wont crack! other then ratchets etc..theres really nothing more..ACTUALLY!

get your hands on a breaker bar and some bolt loosener..wd40 etc..something deff stronger tho...goto autozone and oyu should find some high quality shitzit"

my dad might have an air compressor at the house i'll have to see.. anyone have a spring compressor?

like i said, i'll know tomorrow whether or not the springs will be here in time..

in other news, i've got my darling Italian mother on Pasta Salad duty.. any other requests for sides besides Fries (not sure how those would work on a grill.. reheating or otherwise)?

TATER SALAD!!! haha, u can rent a spring compressor, then they give you your money back upon return.

NOTICE THE NEW ADDRESS EVERYONE!!
    ~Gabe

When I feel like eating a banana, I like to go to the zoo, sucker punch a gorilla and try to run with a banana hanging out my bum. Then if I succeed, I enjoy my victory with said banana and a stroopwaffle.

Impact guns have a certain amount of torque in my opinion nothing is as strong as a good long bar.

The nut on the top of the strut all you need to do is crack it while the strut is still in place but dont take it off then take it off after you compress the springs.

The dude on ebay didnt pay me yet so I dont know if I will have my tires in time I might have to roll in on a Grand Marquis if I plan on coming or be a bit late and get my tires tomorrow morning somewhere

You definitely need a bottle of wd40

workin, cant go

i'm still goin. chips/dips/sodas....and my jack/jack stands

02 Mit. Galant 5 Spd -> 2010 Mit. Lancer Sportback 5 Spd -> (current) 2014 Mit Evo GSR 5 Spd
    run1206's Rear Disc Tutorial
    run1206's CF Hood Resurface Tutorial

hey guys thanks for all the offers to help but the springs are still in the mail and i wont get them in time.. but i'll definitely be there tomorrow.. i'm gonna bring some good vegetables to grill up too...

well dude still hasnt paid me from ebay so I couldnt get tires yet hopefully he pays me tonight like he was supposed to 2 hours ago. I can pick up my tires at 8am tomorrow if not I'll be rolling in my moms Marquis

Sweet dude, roll it up! we can have a marquis meet!

~Gabe

Im gonna roll on the Konigs and I have all 4 18s and one of the stock 15s in the car incase i get any tire problems. the 18s are going to you Gabe if I have no issues.

Quote Originally Posted by therev View Post
    TATER SALAD!!! haha, u can rent a spring compressor, then they give you your money back upon return.

NOTICE THE NEW ADDRESS EVERYONE!!
    ~Gabe
    we have spring compressor...

Quote Originally Posted by zobgel View Post
    we have spring compressor...
    no need anymore.. i didnt get my springs in time

Ahw shucks! alright well we tried! haha

also thanks 03-galant

~Gabe

pictures I took:

I was the first to arrive so I had some poses

Then Gabe and Chris arrived:

Gabe was reupholstering his seats

Whole crew arrived

Drew wanting to be tall ;)

Roman deciding that a turbo 4g64 that is lowered can go off road.

You are here entirely tooo much!! fatal1's Avatar
    next time fellas off to work i go

way to cut me outa that group shot! haha

im so tired...

You are here entirely tooo much!! Galanttuner10's Avatar
    im beat 2 but it was fun.. i think drew will make a photo thread in the tgc meet section or one of us could to.. i have no good pics tho so not me
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR
    1996 Galant S 5 Speed Turbo
    Need a Turbo rebuilt or upgraded--> http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showt...ebuild-Service

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast