The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Back 2 Normal X *Attendance*

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Showing results 81 to 100 of 144
    Experienced TGC Member fliegendaffe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue8G View Post
    i'm only coming for one day (my parents don't want me to get a hotel room) what day is the best to come for???
    most people that only did one day last year, came for friday which includes the factory tour. personally, if you don't mind missing the factory tour then saturday is the best day because it's a full day having fun instead of a tour then some fun.

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    Satuday is the best day. Thats when the car show is, lunch, factory picture, gokarts, hotel fun.
    7g for life!

Quote Originally Posted by seth98esT View Post
    Satuday is the best day. Thats when the car show is, lunch, factory picture, gokarts, hotel fun.
    factory picture is friday, the same day as the tour.

Quote Originally Posted by rr2swift View Post
    is this your job here to try and scare people off the site. or maybe you just have a problem with making friend. well what ever it is do to some else dude I'm not the one.
    i don't try and scare people off nor do i have problems makings friends, but i do have a problem with stupidity. just like everyone else with tell you one this forum when you have questions about something...SEARCH FOR THE ANSWER before making an idiot out of yourself.

not to mention with the hotel room situation, then reason why lots of people stay at the hotel room, is because lots of hanging out, beverage consumption, and other stuff happens there, and we don't want people driving after all this.

edit: not to mention since you're a newb, no one knows you, so why would the want to even think about staying with you if they don't know you?
    Last edited by fliegendaffe; 04-29-2009 at 07:41 PM

dude i don't have the time for you. i as friendly gesture i offered thats all, and that was no reason for you to try and rash me over, i do know in every club there is one of you. someone with no life and looks for any reason to make themselves feel better than someone else, it is a good idea for this to end here you don't know me and i don't know you and before this gets out of hand and i come down there for some other reason than to hang out with people with same interest as mine lets just end this. deal?
    Your signature is against the rules too - Prophet

dude i don't have the time for you. i as friendly gesture i offered thats all, and that was no reason for you to try and rash me over, i do know in every club there is one of you. someone with no life and looks for any reason to make themselves feel better than someone else, it is a good idea for this to end here you don't know me and i don't know you and before this gets out of hand and i come down there for some other reason than to hang out with people with same interest as mine lets just end this. deal?
    no that is not a deal because i am not even close to what you think i am. and if you're even vagely threatening me there, then don't come to this meet at all. we don't want anyone like you that if you're going to be like that. this is not exactly a car meet, this is more of a get together of friends who have some of the same interests. so if you are going to be like you are acting now, you won't fit in.

Lets straighten up the talk and leave this thread for meet related information, that is all.

OK dude, i didn't post my first post stating I'm a tough guy or did jump on your ass, or try to insult anyone I'm not a kid on the computer, i just wanted all the info can get before i bought a t-shirt and not be able to make it to pick it up. iceman's post was to hurry and put your order in and that was what i was trying to do, so i will place my now and if you want when i see you and you want to squash this and put it behind us I'm game. if not walk on by i have no problem maken friends

Quote Originally Posted by RedGalant2k1 View Post
    Lets straighten up the talk and leave this thread for meet related information, that is all.
    sorry, your rite can't we just get along. LOL

sorry, your rite can't we just get along. LOL
    dude, please stop posting in this thread if you're not going to have it on topic anymore

OK dude, i didn't post my first post stating I'm a tough guy or did jump on your ass, or try to insult anyone I'm not a kid on the computer, i just wanted all the info can get before i bought a t-shirt and not be able to make it to pick it up. iceman's post was to hurry and put your order in and that was what i was trying to do, so i will place my now and if you want when i see you and you want to squash this and put it behind us I'm game. if not walk on by i have no problem maken friends
    ok here's your info.

this meet is friday through sunday morning. multiple activities are planned per day through out the weekend, especially at the hotel. we don't want to have people worry about driving long distances nor driving under the influence. thus why we work out a great deals with this hotel since we've been staying there for many years now. this meet is more about having a good time with people you share a passion with something about, but we try to gear it more towards general fun vs car related stuff. the factory tour starts in the morning of that friday and after the tour, we take a group car picture in front of the factory. after that we have some fun at the hotel then some food and more fun outside the hotel. saturday is our poker run and other fun activities and sunday is our "goodbye" breakfast.

RedGalant's :WUB: :WUB: ICEMAN99TURBO's Avatar
    Friday is the factory, Drinks, Cruise, Dinner, Karts

Saturday is the Poker Run, Cruise, Drinks, Dinner, Karts

All the info is on the 1st page, #1 post.

Two weeks, im ready! The G wont be there though. unless i decide to hold off on starting my build for a week.

1996 galant s
    finishing up my 2.4L DOHC, 10.5:1, precision sc60, meth injected MONSTER.

wohoo!!

RedGalant's :WUB: :WUB: ICEMAN99TURBO's Avatar
    Worked on some of the shirts tonight guys, damn are they nice!!!

Quote Originally Posted by iceman99turbo View Post
    worked on some of the shirts tonight guys, damn are they nice!!!
    yehaaaaaaaaaa

talked to rob i think the 7g project is going to be put on hold im also making a camera mount for in my car at work to get some good videos, and so i can record us messin with people on the freeway.

1996 galant s

Alright since we are a week away. Everyone that wants to meet up with Trav Rob and I send me a pm. Im planning on leaving here around 8am should be coming through around 10 so if you want to meet up send me a pm and a location with an address and we will be there.

Im stoked already school is done and im ready for my Mitsu family reunion.

1996 galant s

me and gmo are leaving around 7 from my place. so we can be there at 9 and detail the car for a little bit before meeting with everybody
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

mitch, you leaving friday morning?

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast