The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: I need help!

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
    alex0091

I need help!

well i just put a ps2 in my car. i got all the audio and video wired hooked up to my pop out screen, but idk where to plug my power cord in. i have this thing i bought that plugs into the cigarett lighter and it works and powers it up but it makes alot of noise and its bulky. Any way to connect it to like my battery or something
    ??/

You are here entirely tooo much!! Jeffylou87's Avatar
    No.. You need to understand electronics before you go ahead and do things like this.. Your batter runs at 12V DC. You PS2 runs off of 115V AC. It will not work without some kind of inverter in between them. You could, however chop up an inverter and hide it under the center console like I did.. Then just run wires to an outlet that I mounted on the side of the center console..

Yeah post a pic of that Jeffylou. I've seen jeffs and its sexy!

You are here entirely tooo much!! Jeffylou87's Avatar

alex0091
    yeah but dont you need to plug it in everythime you want to use it? isnt there a way to do it without having to plug it in and unplug it everytime?

Put the plug on the inside of the dashboard and leave it plugged in?

TGC Regular
    Just go to walmart and get a inverter. Hide it somewhere in your car, plug the ps2 up and every time you want to use it flip the switch.