The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Official TGC Socal Meet: 3/22/09 @ Pyramid Lake

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 124
    wow...i wish i could go...8((

I just might go! I am on vacation starting on Mar 20th.... I wont confirm yet..

TGC Regular
    put me down as maybe... but i should be able to go seeing how i have all the time in the world now that i'm unemployed :(
    Your signature is too long.

Experienced TGC Member jimmy_o2's Avatar
    f**** im on call and didnt work this week

i might bail on the other even and do the meet willl see
    03 I4

lol.... just three of us are ready for the meeting..???.!!! come on guys california has many 8G's like texas and miami so we can make and effort to get together and take some pics and videos of our 8G's...... cuz every time that i watch 8g videos on youtube are from miami or texas.... so lets make from cali4nia,....!!!
    My Mk4 is like a Black Hole you enter in it and who the hell knows what'll happen next???
    I sure don't, do you?

Quote Originally Posted by hsinya View Post
    put me down as maybe... but i should be able to go seeing how i have all the time in the world now that i'm unemployed :(
    dude i need your number and Krazi's too. i lost my phone awhile back...

wow, thats far. I wont be able to get there till like 6 pm. but im down. im gonna leave la at 5ish if anybody is gonna leave around that time hit me up.

You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sponcar View Post
    lol.... just three of us are ready for the meeting..???.!!! come on guys california has many 8G's like texas and miami so we can make and effort to get together and take some pics and videos of our 8G's...... cuz every time that i watch 8g videos on youtube are from miami or texas.... so lets make from cali4nia,....!!!
    This is what Ive been trying to say...

Quote Originally Posted by NelsonC View Post
    wow, thats far. I wont be able to get there till like 6 pm. but im down. im gonna leave la at 5ish if anybody is gonna leave around that time hit me up.
    Ok cool see u then.
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

wow this is next week already... ill have to see on friday...
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

Quote Originally Posted by krazienluv10 View Post
    wow this is next week already... ill have to see on friday...
    chris do you have my number still? if so please text me man cause i lost Reelax's too when i fell off a yacht with my phone haha long story it's a funny one to tell at the meet.

^^^I have Reelax's number....call me, text, or pm me.
    I cant make it either, as you know my poor car is not street ready yet

"Why fart and waste it when you can burp and taste it!"

almost 22 huh...!!! just 6 day left...!!
    My Mk4 is like a Black Hole you enter in it and who the hell knows what'll happen next???
    I sure don't, do you?

its closin in on us! i'm gettin excited!! i a nice day drive is always relaxing

You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar
    Got bad news, weather forecast shows rain on Sunday :(
    Which means the Grapevine area could be Closed down if the conditions get bad enough. F&@$!!! This is some B.S.! The one day this week its gonna rain and it would be Sunday! Hopefully the weather changes if not we'll have to reschedule...
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

sorry guys cant make it... tons of ish to do. ill text the the numbers alb later today...
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post
    Got bad news, weather forecast shows rain on Sunday :(
    Which means the Grapevine area could be Closed down if the conditions get bad enough. F&@$!!! This is some B.S.! The one day this week its gonna rain and it would be Sunday! Hopefully the weather changes if not we'll have to reschedule...
    we can still make the meet and take some pics under the rain...!!! lol... just lets chose another place anyway we will c...!!!! hopefully the weather will change for a warm day with a shine sun...!!! =D
    I sure don't, do you?

Experienced TGC Member jimmy_o2's Avatar
    anyone wanna change it to sat it wont be as bad if we do it sat
    03 I4

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy_o2 View Post
    anyone wanna change it to sat it wont be as bad if we do it sat
    for me its not a good idea on sat cuz i have to work from 6pm to 2am so thats y i didnt go to the last meeting guys...!!!
    Last edited by sponcar; 03-18-2009 at 10:38 AM
    I sure don't, do you?

yeah saturday i'm working from 9 a.m. (Saturday) non-stop until 12:30 a.m. (sunday)

Quote Originally Posted by racesnos View Post
    yeah saturday i'm working from 9 a.m. (Saturday) non-stop until 12:30 a.m. (sunday)
    what u doing on ure job?!?!?!
    I sure don't, do you?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast