The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Official TGC Socal Meet: 3/22/09 @ Pyramid Lake

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Showing results 41 to 60 of 124
    You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar
    I work from 7am -7pm Sat's
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

Quote Originally Posted by sponcar View Post
    what u doing on ure job?!?!?!
    i work for Bose (the speaker company) from 9 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. then immediately after that i work for Sunglass Hut at Downtown Disney from 3 p.m. - 12:30 a.m.

Long day. I am going to try and get off early cause i'll be dead. I'm pretty sick right now too... :(

TGC Regular
    ahhh....... flyin miata is sponoring a track day at laguna seca this weekend and i was invited to go...... damn..... i won't have a car to drive though.... if i go all i can do is sit and watch..... kinda tempting.....
    Your signature is too long.

Quote Originally Posted by racesnos View Post
    i work for Bose (the speaker company) from 9 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. then immediately after that i work for Sunglass Hut at Downtown Disney from 3 p.m. - 12:30 a.m.

Long day. I am going to try and get off early cause i'll be dead. I'm pretty sick right now too... :(
    ohhhh man u r going to kill ureself..!! too much work...!!! but its cool when is payment day huh...!!! means money to spend on the G lol...!!! so will u be able on friday for the meeting?!?!?
    My Mk4 is like a Black Hole you enter in it and who the hell knows what'll happen next???
    I sure don't, do you?

Quote Originally Posted by hsinya View Post
    ahhh....... flyin miata is sponoring a track day at laguna seca this weekend and i was invited to go...... damn..... i won't have a car to drive though.... if i go all i can do is sit and watch..... kinda tempting.....
    thats not bad u should be the guy whos gonna take pics...!!! and videos...!!
    My Mk4 is like a Black Hole you enter in it and who the hell knows what'll happen next???
    I sure don't, do you?

TGC Regular
    i'll decide by tonight if i'm going. i would rather not make a 3 day roadtrip... theres stuff other stuff i dont want to miss. so... it would just be 4 people?

racesnos u should give me 1 of your jobs. why r u hoarding all the jobs...

if its only gonna be 4 i think we should reschedule, or change the location to something in LA,

Experienced TGC Member jimmy_o2's Avatar
    im down
    03 I4

TGC Regular
    i'll be able to go sunday so ad me to the definites. i agree with nelson if its just gonna be a few of us we should go somewhere closer. specially if theres a chance of rain

Quote Originally Posted by nelsonc View Post
    if its only gonna be 4 i think we should reschedule, or change the location to something in la,
    i agree...!!!
    I sure don't, do you?

Yeah it looks as if now theres a chance of Snow and or Rain on Sunday in Grapevine, so this doesnt look good for the Grapevine meet. Im down for a local meet. Quick shoot out some ideas, Im up for anything. You guys wanna try to actually go to K1 racing this time? Dave & Busters? Are we looking at Orange County or Inland Empire? Lets get this decided by tomorrow...
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

so come on guys from LA lets shoot some ideas close to LA...!!! cuz i dont wanna go too far as inland empire...!!!
    I sure don't, do you?

06galant06
    hey do you guys know of any galant teams in orlando, florida? if not we should start 1!

Quote Originally Posted by 06galant06 View Post
    hey do you guys know of any galant teams in orlando, florida? if not we should start 1!
    orlando florida?!?!?! well i dont know if they are into a tem racing or just for show if is that wat u tried to said but theres alot of galants in florida...!!! specialy miami...!!! that are members from TGC.net lol..
    I sure don't, do you?

Quote Originally Posted by 06galant06 View Post
    This is the "Southern California" thread, think ya clicked the wrong thread...
    JDM Zenki Conversion

OKAY HERE IS WHAT I PROPOSE! we should hit up a local Dave and Busters, have some drinks and whatnot. I want to keep it local now that its going to rain. A long drive like that in the rain isn't a good idea

where is dave and buster located?!?!?!
    I sure don't, do you?

we can meet here at Santa Anita, then cruise for some mt pic at the foothills then finish it off with some food and stuff

400 S Baldwin Avenue Suite 930-U Arcadia , CA 91007 626-802-6115

Anyone down for a GMR run in Azuza?

Quote Originally Posted by NelsonC View Post
    we can meet here at Santa Anita, then cruise for some mt pic at the foothills then finish it off with some food and stuff

400 S Baldwin Avenue Suite 930-U Arcadia , CA 91007 626-802-6115

Anyone down for a GMR run in Azuza?
    Im liking that idea, & a change of scenery. Is that address ur house or is that a business, or is that Santa Anita Mall? And whats a GMR run?
    JDM Zenki Conversion

TGC Regular
    glendora mountain road. i dont particularly like gmr. specially on the weekends. its always overrun with ricer kiddies trying to show off and what not.

i was going to suggest a drive on angeles crest and stopping at newcomb's ranch for some food.... not as much ricers, but i dunno i haven't been there in a year...

dunno how the rain is going to affect that though.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast