The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Official TGC Socal Meet: 3/22/09 @ Pyramid Lake

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Showing results 61 to 80 of 124
    YES I AM DOWN FOR A GMR RUN!! YES TO GMR RUN!! i've done it many times already

You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hsinya View Post
    glendora mountain road. i dont particularly like gmr. specially on the weekends. its always overrun with ricer kiddies trying to show off and what not.

i was going to suggest a drive on angeles crest and stopping at newcomb's ranch for some food.... not as much ricers, but i dunno i haven't been there in a year...

dunno how the rain is going to affect that though.
    Rain + Mountains x Ricers = Accidents. Not a good look. What do you guys wanna do btw these two choices?
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

I Think the 22 is the day of the DUB SHOW in LA....U guys should all meet up at the show....

Just double checked...The dub show is this sunday in la.....i would be down to meet up there if anyone else wants to go to the show....its only 25buck to get in at the door and 20 if you buy online....

TGC Regular
    how about some good food? anyone want to recommend a place to eat?
    Your signature is too long.

Oh Yeah I forgot about the DUB Show, & If we go there then we can grub at the Infamous "King Taco"! They have some good Mexican food there! What you guys think?
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

i have bad memories of King Taco... umm i'm down for w/e i guess. i just want to thoroughly enjoy my one Sunday off of work.

Will why is your phone off you wienie?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post
    Oh Yeah I forgot about the DUB Show, & If we go there then we can grub at the Infamous "King Taco"! They have some good Mexican food there! What you guys think?
    its not a bad idea...!!! im down for it.
    we can go to the car show and then get somewhere else and then we can take some pics...!!! actually will be nice take some pics at the carshow parking lot lol...!!!
    Last edited by sponcar; 03-20-2009 at 02:27 PM
    My Mk4 is like a Black Hole you enter in it and who the hell knows what'll happen next???
    I sure don't, do you?

yeah it would be tight if we all rolled in together too.

So DUB SHOW OR SANTA ANITA POST NOW!
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Okay so no posts...

I'm making executive decision to go to the DUB SHOW Sunday afternoon, bcz I really wanna go and no one's speakin up, so there it is. I'll post info on time and location for those that wanna go, bcz Im goin regardless now since this whole meet has now fallen to pieces with everyone being busy and or cant get the day off.
    JDM Zenki Conversion

The DUB Show is @ the LA Convention Center & starts at 12pm and goes until like 5 or 6pm. If ur gonne come, we'll meet at the entrance at 1PM. Tickets online are $20, at the door $25. I suggest buying online to avoid long lines. We'll grab some food afterwards and take some pix locally. Alright later.
    Last edited by IVORY_G; 03-21-2009 at 05:48 PM
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post
    The DUB Show starts at 12pm and goes until like 5 or 6pm. If ur gonne come, we'll meet at the entrance at 1PM. Tickets online are $20, at the door $25. I suggest buying online to avoid long lines. We'll grab some food afterwards and take some pix locally. Alright later.
    lol.... thats sound good but just an idea....
    I think that could be better to meet somewhere b4 and roll together to the carshow...!!! just an opinion...!!!

PS: if u guys know about a nice place for the pics at Santa Anita.... so lets shooting now cuz we can go there after spent some hours at the carshow...!!!
    I want to see everybody whos going for sure to the meet comment this thread...!!!
    My Mk4 is like a Black Hole you enter in it and who the hell knows what'll happen next???
    I sure don't, do you?

I was thinkin the same thing but dont know of somewhere in the area, where ppl wouldnt get lost or have to pay for parking, and would have enough room. If u know of a place near the convention center than post it.
    JDM Zenki Conversion

TGC Regular
    i'll meet up with u guys after the dub show. i'll give racesnos a call at around 4-5 since i only have his number.
    Your signature is too long.

Just thinking loud..!! We can go to the "dodgers park" For nice pics mmm i can say that there is a good place if we want to take pics with the city as a background
    Last edited by sponcar; 03-21-2009 at 09:12 PM
    I sure don't, do you?

Quote Originally Posted by hsinya View Post
    i'll meet up with u guys after the dub show. i'll give racesnos a call at around 4-5 since i only have his number.
    Ok cool.

Quote Originally Posted by sponcar View Post
    Just thinking loud..!! We can go to the "dodgers park" For nice pics mmm i can say that there is a good place if we want to take pics with the city as a background

Sounds like a good idea, we'll check it out.

Also if you're purchasing Tickets online:
    Type in WEBVIP in the Coupon Code Section near the bottom of the page when selecting admission for 1 Adult. Gives you an additional $5 off, so instead of $25 @ the Door or $20 online you pay $15 online + $2 Convenience fee.

And for those of you who want to meet up after the show with us, PM me your number tonight and I'll update you with where we are and are going.
    JDM Zenki Conversion

call me after the dub show please
    Last edited by NelsonC; 03-25-2009 at 01:21 AM

Quote Originally Posted by NelsonC View Post
    call me after the dub show please. (626)456-2443
    i see that not to many ppl want to go to the dub show.....!!!
    dont u guys want to spent 25 bucks on it?!?!?!
    I sure don't, do you?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast