The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Official TGC Socal Meet: 3/22/09 @ Pyramid Lake

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Showing results 81 to 100 of 124
    You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sponcar View Post
    i see that not to many ppl want to go to the dub show.....!!!
    dont u guys want to spent 25 bucks on it?!?!?!
    Well so far Racesnos and I are goin, are you? If so give me ur number so I can call u when I get there. Im gonna hit up Jimmy02, Hsinya, and NelsonC after the show so they can meet up with us also.
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

yeah why not i already send u a pm but here is my # (323)899-6646...!!!
    My Mk4 is like a Black Hole you enter in it and who the hell knows what'll happen next???
    I sure don't, do you?

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    damn i wish i would have seen this earlier i would have joined you guys. hit me up ***-***-**** if you guys sre still out tonight and ill join you where ever
    Last edited by E_Emerson88; 03-23-2009 at 02:13 AM

Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post
    never pull out, always squeeze inside! LOL!

TGC Regular
    dave & busters @ santa anita mall in arcadia. right now. 400 S Baldwin Avenue Suite 930-U Arcadia , CA 91007
    Your signature is too long.

Racesnos and I are stuck in the parking lot @ the convention ctr, all the cars are not moving! WTF?!
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

LAME!!! i was hoping to catch the meet after the DUB show but nobody showed up besides me and hsinya.

Should have made this meet another day...tsk tsk.
    Accident. Deemed Unfixable. Got a check for it.

Sorry I couldnt make it to D&B but once me & my buddy got out of that freakin parking lot it was too late bcz my buddy had plans already so I had to take him back to his house on the other side of town. But man the DUB Show was off the hook! Lots of pretty girls, some sick rides, & a killer performance from Ice Cube! I got my moneys worth :D
    Besides I posted the thread and date well ahead of time so ppl could take the day off, but didnt work out. Oh well whatever, theres always next time.
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Sorry I couldnt make it to D&B but once me & my buddy got out of that freakin parking lot it was too late bcz my buddy had plans already so I had to take him back to his house on the other side of town. But man the DUB Show was off the hook! Lots of pretty girls, some sick rides, & a killer performance from Ice Cube! I got my moneys worth :D
    Besides I posted the thread and date well ahead of time so ppl could take the day off, but didnt work out. Oh well whatever, theres always next time.
    i know Ivory there were alot of sexy girls...!!! i was waiting for ivory outside of the convention center...!!! from 5:00 to 7:30pm and damn i didnt get bored at the first cuz there were alot of sexy girls walking tru or rolling in their cars by figueroa blv...!!! anyway we have to make it next time...!!! "Santa Anita mall" is a good option for the next one....
    PS: Hey hsynja Sorry bro cuz there was not enough time to make it...!!!
    u know i waisted alot of time sitting front to the convention center. U can try to figure out how the traffic was at that time it was horrible but now that i have ure phone number ima hit u up for the next meeting...!!!
    or actually lets set up for next week...!!! pictures day...!!!
    My Mk4 is like a Black Hole you enter in it and who the hell knows what'll happen next???
    I sure don't, do you?

TGC Regular
    yeah now that were wont be rain i can actually wash my car hahaha. we definately have to set another meet, one where people will actually show up!
    Your signature is too long.

Oh well whatever, theres always next time.
    lets start planning the next one Will hahaha :smt028

by parking in that structure, we really f-ed ourselves...

Quote Originally Posted by hsinya View Post
    yeah now that were wont be rain i can actually wash my car hahaha. we definately have to set another meet, one where people will actually show up!
    Yes we do, it would want to rain the one day we plan a meet and not rain the rest of the week!
    Quote Originally Posted by E_Emerson88 View Post
    lets start planning the next one Will hahaha :smt028
    "Will's" not planning anymore meets bcz I got too frustrated with the lack of input & interest in SoCal. I now see why Racesnos said he didnt want to plan anymore either.
    Theres no reason why we cant get the participation that the mid-west & eastcoast chapters get. I posted an Interest thread in January so we'd have enough time to plan, & request days off, and was diplomatic about where to go and what to do so every1 would be satisfied; instead of trying to dictate everything. Guess theres too many "Hollywood" ppl out here, who think have better things to do. At any rate Im always down for a meet. Hopefully we can get a good meet b4 MOD '09, maybe in April or May.

Quote Originally Posted by racesnos View Post
    by parking in that structure, we really f-ed ourselves...
    Yeah we did! Never again!
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Experienced TGC Member jimmy_o2's Avatar
    i know how u feel i woulda gone but this move is killing me. few months ago i was on Rodeo Dr in Beverly Hills and the whole 3 blocks of rodeo were full of mustangs only if we could get down like that
    03 I4

come on people lets start planning a new one and try and get a good turnout this time!!!!

i'm gonna wait til MOD... if it comes around...

let's start a new one..!!! But if we decide to meet at 2 or 3 watever the time will be everybody have to show up at that time and let's try to 4get bout the option to join us later cuz it won't work like that. we already have an experience with the meeting on march 22 it was like ppl here and ppl there wack..!!!
    I sure don't, do you?

ill set the next one up, gonna be may 30th and its going to be in la fyi, probably echo park...
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

ill set up the thread and plan a couple stuff for it the next couple days....look for the thread later on.
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

if u got good plans to do at echo park ok then let's do it or at least nice place for photos..!!!
    I sure don't, do you?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast