The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Dropped after the long wait.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 46
    wait u drove the car without seats?
    RIP GALANT, GOOD MORNING BMW 330i

330i ZSP (E90) - S4 (B5) / hellaflush

Quote Originally Posted by sponcar View Post
    ok here is a cel pic of mines (sorry for the quality of the pic.) when i was installing the lower tein spring with kyb gr-2 shocks and i do have 2.4l too and yeah i have 15"...!! =(
    Yeah like I said mine has 7inches of ground clearance from ground to bottom of bumper in the pic u see its at the end of my driveway where drive way slopes down.

Quote Originally Posted by lonestar22 View Post
    wait u drove the car without seats?
    yeah isnt it sad that im tall enough to see well over the dash too? Drove it around the block its a big circle.

blue8g
    haha how tall are you?! drop looks nice, still looks really driveable

I am 6'1-6'2 but I have short legs my inseem is 27''s lol most guys my size are like 30+inseem so I have a long torso which helps cause I am not as big as other guys my weight

blue8g
    oh ok, that makes sense so i know that i couldn't do that, i'm 5'11" with a 36" inseam lol

lol see my point proven its so hard for me to buy suits cause I wear lieka 50L since I have like gorilla arms and I need my pants taken up like a foot by cleaners

In one of my pics you can see my bro in law sitting in car without seat and hes about 5'8 and you can see just his head on me my shoulders are above window

Hitting the Sack Ill toss seat in tomorrow and tell you what it really feels like in my normal driving position

You are here entirely tooo much!! Jeffylou87's Avatar
    You're gunna love it! Make sure you adjust that tire pressure.. Next step os to clean up those brakes and maybe some new wheels.. Oh yeah, all my sway bar links are poop too.. I'm about to change the rear ones when I have a day off.. Along with my inner tie rods..

new wheels i think is next step then maybe rear disc swap with some cross drilled all around then since she can handle the power I'll start dropping money on it...change ecu for 5spd maybe a nice turbo with evo head stroked 2.3L Over time something will happen

you might wanna save up for some aftermarket struts because I wouldnt be surprised if the oem's go bad.

looks good. I've decided never to lower the G. Its stock height now maybe slightly lower because of the 205/40/17 tyres and I scrape on shit. You guys have muche better roads hehe

Quote Originally Posted by starh4x View Post
    looks good. I've decided never to lower the G. Its stock height now maybe slightly lower because of the 205/40/17 tyres and I scrape on shit. You guys have muche better roads hehe
    i doubt that. my 17's raised my car. even with the rubber bands for tires you have won't lower it much.

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

ohh the car looks 100x better, but do the disk swap. nothing sexier than looking at disks rather than rusty drums

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

Quote Originally Posted by kolio View Post
    ohh the car looks 100x better, but do the disk swap. nothing sexier than looking at disks rather than rusty drums
    I agree I just did my disk swap a few weeks ago and it looks so much better. My drums were complete rust which looks like shit.

Then paint the calipers and get drilled/slotted rotors all around and it would look good.

You are here entirely tooo much!! 99 galant's Avatar
    Looks good. I like the color of your car and those wheels go well with it. I like the look of that drop. It looks stock because its not too low.

Quote Originally Posted by goldenthumb51 View Post
    you might wanna save up for some aftermarket struts because I wouldnt be surprised if the oem's go bad.
    Well I have brand new struts on there and I'll probably throw some AGXs on if they do go bad but I like how it is for now.

Quote Originally Posted by starh4x View Post
    What do you scrape on the only thing I need to worry about is drive ways I get like a 1 inch clearance at idle lol.

Quote Originally Posted by kolio View Post
    Thanks yeah disk swap will be coming at some point more for show then stopping she stops fine.

Quote Originally Posted by brad995 View Post
    I agree I just did my disk swap a few weeks ago and it looks so much better. My drums were complete rust which looks like shit.

Lol so are mine I have to clean my brakes the dust settled since shes been sitting for 3 months so she squeaks when I hit the brakes

Then paint the calipers and get drilled/slotted rotors all around and it would look good.
    Quote Originally Posted by 99 galant View Post
    Looks good. I like the color of your car and those wheels go well with it. I like the look of that drop. It looks stock because its not too low.
    Thanks I didnt choose the rims came with car from auction ;) But Yeah I was going for a stock look I dont want to attract attention of assholes at school or police.

Tossed in seat.

So I tossed the seat in my G today ad I was cruising in a 40 mph speed zone next thing I know I am doing 60 without feeling the difference :o She just feels so much tighter and grippier. Then again I was used to driving her with shot sway bar links so it is a completely different monster now love it.

^u should see the difference with coilovers

Ill stick with springs and struts I am not autoXing or anything this is just a daily cruiser.

Looks Great man, hopefully i can do mine soon!!!!
    ~Gabe

When I feel like eating a banana, I like to go to the zoo, sucker punch a gorilla and try to run with a banana hanging out my bum. Then if I succeed, I enjoy my victory with said banana and a stroopwaffle.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast