The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Visiting near Austin...Any Grides here to check out?

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Visiting near Austin...Any Grides here to check out?

Hey guys I'm going to be near Austin is anybody around the area?

when will you be near austin? and where do you mean by near?
    Last edited by silver01g; 03-08-2009 at 06:03 PM

TeamDreamSpeed / PizzaBoy
    Quote Originally Posted by G-spot View Post
    I can't believe a meet never happening all because I or James is not gonna be present. What kind of crap is that? Since when was G-spot and Silver01G heart and soul of TGCTX?

I am actually here in Texas today. I am by a small town called Rockdale near Roundrock

how long will you be here? well i dont mind meeting up, Heather has been working late so im not sure about her, we'll be working on her car Thursday hopefull you'll be here that long maybe you can come over.

TeamDreamSpeed / PizzaBoy
    Quote Originally Posted by G-spot View Post
    I can't believe a meet never happening all because I or James is not gonna be present. What kind of crap is that? Since when was G-spot and Silver01G heart and soul of TGCTX?

Yea bro sounds good...I will try to. Jus pm me some contact info. I will be here till Thursday.

Experienced TGC Member Kalamidad's Avatar
    will you be here the weekend? the Tri-city meet is this weekend isn't it?
    -Pedro

Na I am back home bro in the east. :( I wish I could've came to the meet.

Quote Originally Posted by silver01g View Post
    how long will you be here? well i dont mind meeting up, Heather has been working late so im not sure about her, we'll be working on her car Thursday hopefull you'll be here that long maybe you can come over.
    where and whatcha doin on thursday? doesnt look like i can make it sunday but i'd at least like to finally meet up with yall.....seeing how yall are so dam close and have yet to meet. i was supposed to get my ride back from the shop today but dont think he's done yet. would still like to meet up with yall sometime.

Even though the meet was cancelled, James is coming over tomorrow(Thursday the 9th). We are going to buff his car for HIN, and we'll just be hanging out too. It's not on the car yet, but you guys can see my new exhaust also. Are you off work tomorrow or anything? I think we will get started in the morning. I'm sending you a pm of my contact info, just give me a call or shoot me a text.
    })({ Heather })({

- "If you never take risks, you'll have a wasted soul."