The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: TGCNY Corona meet 6/27/09

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast
Showing results 241 to 260 of 267
    hope you guys are having fun... this weather and last minute change in plans meant i couldnt make it... :(

its beautiful out, ur missing out

Jen and I had a great time today. Good food, and alot of people came out. she definitely wants to come back next year

finishing the day off in times square as well, will post pics soon.

02 Mit. Galant 5 Spd -> 2010 Mit. Lancer Sportback 5 Spd -> (current) 2014 Mit Evo GSR 5 Spd
    run1206's Rear Disc Tutorial
    run1206's CF Hood Resurface Tutorial

Experienced TGC Member jimmy_o2's Avatar
    Pics Pics Pics I know the day is not over but dam i want see pics
    03 I4

You are here entirely tooo much!! fatal1's Avatar
    there were a lot of people taking pics so they should be up soon if not already in another thread...i forgot my camera so none from me though...ill just steal some others and throw them in my pic folder...

as always great time at the meet, good seeing all you guys again that i dont see often... and for those i do a pleasure as always...we have to start coming up with some ideas for the next meet

there's 2 pics i wanna see lol 1 is drew and jen sittin on the same folding chair and not even making a dent in the mud lol light weights sorry drew and jen oh & drew almost being mrjaydeeone dog personal milk bone biscuit lol!!!

pretty funny how we both fit in the chair.
    i think nas has those pics. i hope someone gotta pic of Roman almost flipping over himself when Jay's dog almost attacked us.
    Last edited by run1206; 06-27-2009 at 11:03 PM

02 Mit. Galant 5 Spd -> 2010 Mit. Lancer Sportback 5 Spd -> (current) 2014 Mit Evo GSR 5 Spd

You are here entirely tooo much!! Galanttuner10's Avatar
    haha jays dog wanted 2 eat drew it was so funny.. and i wish someone recorded when jen almost bit off drews hand when she bit the rib

it was good to get outta CT and c all you guys

brian.. great food ribs were perfect and dude that red bull kept me awake on the way home so thanks bro
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR
    1996 Galant S 5 Speed Turbo
    Need a Turbo rebuilt or upgraded--> http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showt...ebuild-Service

Good thing I brought a charcoal grill with charcoal. Only 1 person besides me showed up with one and that was well after I got there... and he has an Eclipse. By the way, how many Galant owners does it take to put together a brand new grill? If you guessed 3, you're right.

Finally, Davin shows up to a meet that he says he will attend!

Quote Originally Posted by Galanttuner10 View Post
    brian.. great food ribs were perfect and dude that red bull kept me awake on the way home so thanks bro
    Red Bull gave you wings. Is that why you went flying past me a couple of times? lol. The second time on the Hutch, I know I was staying in the right lane going kind of slow, but cops always seem to sit on that stretch. I caught up to you anyway because of slow traffic in the left lane. I thought you were going to pick up 95, but I guess you went all the way to 684 to 84? I like that 684 is 65 mph. Often, the traffic in the left lane will be going 80-85 mph.
    Last edited by Danger DANJ; 06-27-2009 at 11:59 PM

Fun day I was just out of my house for 24 hours straight and I am tired as shit.

Well some of you asked me when I was getting the bimmer I bought it this morning at 4am while me and my friend were drinking we agreed on a price of $6 i paid him started up the car and test drove it :-) Daily. I got my keys my title and I am getting the car this week some point today was too hectic for me to tow it.

So the BMW I bought is possessed as well its been sitting so we jumped it started first click drove fine and all probably easiest stick car ill ever drive I had to try to stall it(ill come back to why)

So possessed BMW after we jumped it it was fine like i said drove and all park back in drive way turn ignition off and pulled key out it was still running. So I was like ok Ill disconnect the battery and it still stayed on... No battery or anything its mad possessed. I had to put it in gear and foot straight off the pedal. So I need to figure out how to turn it off since apparently disconnecting the battery didnt stop this demon like i thought it would. Solar powered?

Sorry bout crap pics they were from my phone enjoy. Oh and that porsche is such a nice ride my friend just bought it 15k 40k miles 2002 boxster

Had a good time!!! Do i smell an End of summer Meet?????

Quote Originally Posted by Danger DANJ View Post
    Good thing I brought a charcoal grill with charcoal. Only 1 person besides me showed up with one and that was well after I got there... and he has an Eclipse. By the way, how many Galant owners does it take to put together a brand new grill? If you guessed 3, you're right.

Finally, Davin shows up to a meet that he says he will attend!

Red Bull gave you wings. Is that why you went flying past me a couple of times? lol. The second time on the Hutch, I know I was staying in the right lane going kind of slow, but cops always seem to sit on that stretch. I caught up to you anyway because of slow traffic in the left lane. I thought you were going to pick up 95, but I guess you went all the way to 684 to 84? I like that 684 is 65 mph. Often, the traffic in the left lane will be going 80-85 mph.
    i drank the red bull right before i went passed you the 2nd time bro haha.. and i did want 84 as i have 95 and then id woulda had to go to rt 8 which has 2 many cops and is 55.. i was home by 11 the way i went
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR
    Need a Turbo rebuilt or upgraded--> http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showt...ebuild-Service

next meet? Floyd Bennett?

where are the pics!! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
    OZ Rally Crew #001, Quaife Club member :D

Experienced TGC Member
    Quote Originally Posted by QnzMostWanted View Post
    next meet? Floyd Bennett?
    How about Seaside Heights?!?

Quote Originally Posted by 6G72Galant View Post
    would u show up to that one :-P

Quote Originally Posted by 6G72Galant View Post
    i live ten mins from seaside heights its a nice place cops are assholes though .. id still be down though, weekend would prob be hard tho, weekday would be alot less crowded and less of a hassle...but theres plenty of places to hang around and shit to do placesd to eat etc.. if anybody else is down lets do it then !!!

n i dont think the bmw is possesed bro.. make sure the engine isnt overheating as if the operating temp is too high this will happen and it might be excessive carbon build up on the valves and pistons
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR

Quote Originally Posted by Galanttuner10 View Post
    n i dont think the bmw is possesed bro.. make sure the engine isnt overheating as if the operating temp is too high this will happen and it might be excessive carbon build up on the valves and pistons
    yeah i drove it and left it running for 30 minutes it isnt over heating or anything its definitely something my friend messed with. It am not putting it on the road until later august so Ill have it done by then. I may just put a kill switch or something but yeah car needs a little work not to run just really to be maintained and i am going to check the electrical systems but its a good car for $6
    Last edited by 03-Galant-ES; 06-29-2009 at 01:38 AM

Great Meet! Jen loved it, she definitely wants to come back next year. We're lookin forward to the next meets too (hopefully Floyd Bennett and Captree :) ) Food was awesome too Brain's BBQ ribs were great, and the burgers were sweet as well. (next time, i'll bring the cheese and plates,

Nas, i'm waiting for that pic of me n Jen in the lawn chair
    And never trust Jason's dog, he almost jumped over Roman to get to me

My pics will be up in the Picture section soon.

edit: pics are up
    https://www.thegalantcenter.org/showthread.php?t=37462
    Last edited by run1206; 06-29-2009 at 11:00 AM

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast