The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: TGCNY Corona meet 6/27/09

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Showing results 41 to 60 of 267
    yeah i'll be comin from Boston if anybody wants to cruise down? Maybe I'll go swing by Gabe's haha

you can put me down. if anything i'll just show up late in scrubs, um I can bring whatever else is left over i guess.

been i while since i've been to a Galant meet, too much chilling with nycmaximas

dont worry the 9g is still sexy
    04 GTS 9G

FoR Sale:
    2004-2006 Fog Lights $50
    shoot me a pm

You are here entirely tooo much!! Galanttuner10's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayth View Post
    yeah i'll be comin from Boston if anybody wants to cruise down? Maybe I'll go swing by Gabe's haha
    if you swing by gabes ill b there... we could have a nice little crew 2 drive in with if you get more MA peeps
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR
    1996 Galant S 5 Speed Turbo
    Need a Turbo rebuilt or upgraded--> http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showt...ebuild-Service

Yeah rayth want to meet up with Chris and i at my Crib?

~Gabe

When I feel like eating a banana, I like to go to the zoo, sucker punch a gorilla and try to run with a banana hanging out my bum. Then if I succeed, I enjoy my victory with said banana and a stroopwaffle.

Experienced TGC Member
    Id like to meet up with you MA guys, but id be leaving from Albany and taking I-87 all the way down. Unless you guys want to meet up somewhere?

Experienced TGC Member ZigenScarface's Avatar
    whered DANJ?

stupid question: is Corona Park in Flushing Meadows NY? that's where i've been putting on the map... and it looks like Oxford CT is basically on the way from Boston or if I leave from my parent's house in Western MA its only like half hour out of the way.. so yeah i'm down to meet up.. do we know anyone else from MA who is currently signed up?

Im already on the list like with the NE meet Ill bring some mountain dew and other types of soda that Drew may not be bringing. Drew if you stick with Root Beer cream Soda and shit Ill get pepsi Sierra mist and mtn dew again.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Stewi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayth View Post
    stupid question: is Corona Park in Flushing Meadows NY? that's where i've been putting on the map... and it looks like Oxford CT is basically on the way from Boston or if I leave from my parent's house in Western MA its only like half hour out of the way.. so yeah i'm down to meet up.. do we know anyone else from MA who is currently signed up?
    yes. its technically called Flushing Meadows Corona Park. Its about 5 minutes from LaGuardia Airport its just southwest of where the Long Island Expwy and Van Wyck Expwy cross.
    Quote Originally Posted by qnz
    well there are talkers and there are do'ers. talkers never do. and do'ers never talk
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

Quote Originally Posted by Stewi View Post
    yes. its technically called Flushing Meadows Corona Park. Its about 5 minutes from LaGuardia Airport its just southwest of where the Long Island Expwy and Van Wyck Expwy cross.
    its right there ive driven down both and never knew where it was but i will be there.. anything you guys need brought to this meet?
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR
    Need a Turbo rebuilt or upgraded--> http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showt...ebuild-Service

Bring your love chris! We are obvi driving up together right?

~Gabe

When I feel like eating a banana, I like to go to the zoo, sucker punch a gorilla and try to run with a banana hanging out my bum. Then if I succeed, I enjoy my victory with said banana and a stroopwaffle.

You are here entirely tooo much!! fatal1's Avatar
    the park can only be accessed from one side of the highway though so depending on which way your going you may have to swing around once

You are here entirely tooo much!! Stewi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fatal1 View Post
    the park can only be accessed from one side of the highway though so depending on which way your going you may have to swing around once
    yeah if your traveling east on the Long Island Expwy you need to take the exit for the VanWyck toward JFK and then stay to the right as soon as you merge in to get into the park. If your on the Long Islandy Expwy going west, you need to get off at the exit for College Point Blvd, make a left on College Point Blvd, then stay to the right, the part will be on the right.
    Quote Originally Posted by qnz
    well there are talkers and there are do'ers. talkers never do. and do'ers never talk
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

o ok ill make sure i remember that when the time comes thanks
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR

built in navigation mmmmm

put me in and SLS2000

TURBO= in the making.......

Quote Originally Posted by zobgel View Post
    put me in and SLS2000
    sls cruised with you to the NE meet right? He was cool.

update:

No one on club3G posted on the topic so doesnt look like they're interested

If we're putting down girls mine will likely be there not sure if she has work that weekend
    Last edited by 03-Galant-ES; 04-07-2009 at 04:24 AM

Quote Originally Posted by 03-Galant-ES View Post
    If we're putting down girls mine will likely be there not sure if she has work that weekend
    she got any cute friends?

i'm bringing my girlfriend :)
    maybe two other friends as well, not sure just yet

02 Mit. Galant 5 Spd -> 2010 Mit. Lancer Sportback 5 Spd -> (current) 2014 Mit Evo GSR 5 Spd
    run1206's Rear Disc Tutorial
    run1206's CF Hood Resurface Tutorial

Uhm im going to bring myself cause i'm too fly to keep a gf but uhmmmm who from mass wants to meet up in CT and cruise togetha?

~Gabe

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast