The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: RIPP Mods S/C

Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

RIPP Mods S/C

I was watching the videos of the S/C 4g Eclipse and noticed that i didnt hear the whining sound that S/C's make whats the deal with that???

Get better speakers for your comp.
    Love,
    Matt

Experienced TGC Member
    Quote Originally Posted by VegasMatt View Post

I just fell out of my chair lol'ing.
    -Chris

the rip kit is a SDS so the whine isn't as loud as if it was a blower-type Supercharger. If there's a whine at all.
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

I actually have my pc hooked up to my 47" flat screen which is hooked up to my 1500w surround sound theatre system

Quote Originally Posted by 4g63lover View Post
    the rip kit is a SDS so the whine isn't as loud as if it was a blower-type Supercharger. If there's a whine at all.
    Thanks 4 the info bro yea i guess there isnt much of a whine but all that matters is the WHP

I had the SDS and there was plenty of whine.
    Love,
    Matt

Quote Originally Posted by $DMoney$ View Post
    I actually have my pc hooked up to my 47" flat screen which is hooked up to my 1500w surround sound theatre system
    let me translate.

I was watching this video on my 15" monitor and my 2 audiovox speakers that I bought at radio shack for $15 in my studio apartment.
    Love,
    Matt

I had the SDS and there was plenty of whine.

but probably not thw whine he's looking for.

I've been in both cars I've been in a Civic with a B18 with the JRSC which is a blower type and I've been in a similar car except with a B16 with an SDS and theres a definite difference in the whine. lol
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

let me translate.

I was watching this video on my 15" monitor and my 2 audiovox speakers that I bought at radio shack for $15 in my studio apartment.
    translation i need cheap speakers to hear it gotcha ;) thanks dont know what the apartment has to do with it

but probably not thw whine he's looking for.

I've been in both cars I've been in a Civic with a B18 with the JRSC which is a blower type and I've been in a similar car except with a B16 with an SDS and theres a definite difference in the whine. lol

i think the problem is im hearing the exhaust over the whine and with my speakers the exhaust sounds crazy loud shakes my windows :D

Quote Originally Posted by $DMoney$ View Post
    47? thats it?
    04 GTS 9G

FoR Sale:
    2004-2006 Fog Lights $50
    shoot me a pm

Quote Originally Posted by Its Reu View Post
    47? thats it?
    yep thats it didnt wanna go to big for a TV in my room