The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Moving to VA

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 27 of 27
    Quote Originally Posted by GUTTAZMITZ View Post
    since I've been here, I've seen all types of Gs. None look familiar from either one the G sites I've visited.. I think I'll start printing out some fliers.. My G is currently collecting dust at a friends house until I figure out what I'm going to do about my %15 tint! VA police are ridiculous....
    Gutta, you and the wife will like va beach. I used to live there as well. It's truly a military town, especially the closer you get to the bases. As far as the VA cops, yea they definitely suck and they'll cut you no slack on any of the interstates, but the cops in the beach are cool. You guys should have no problem finding a house down there, a bit more expensive than what you were used to in SC. Good luck and welcome.
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

ehh...they seem to not give me n e lip..kept my car registered in Alabama..and if I see the pigs comin..I go into silent creep mode so my car noise doesnt attract attention...

So I do want to see if we can get a G meet sometime..or it can be a DSM meet..doesnt matter to me..just some fun and its always a plus swapping ideas for mods and tips ....helps in a build I think

definitely need to do a meet. I just got picked up by a car club in Newport..
    MARCH 2009 COTM
    fully interfaced with Xbox Media Center. learn more at www.xbmc.org[/b]

Ballin' on a budget

yes..they are..thats why I keep mine registered in AL..and not in VA...but if ya ever see a 03 Grey Slate GTZ buzzin around....its me...I have and Eat, Sleep, Mitsubishi Decal on the back mini window ..should see me around..I will be here for bout 3 years as well..so...TGC Va beach is born.....nice...

Gutta whats the name of the team that picked you up? Is it Genesis? All of us Va Bch members need to meet up asap. Like i said before i have two other 8gs ill bring along, one of which is boosted.

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.

i am down for whatever need some brakes for the G..an d some cosmetics done..but I am down

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12