The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 8G evo vs 7G vr4

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

8G evo vs 7G vr4

i whanna share this with you guys.
    the setup off the cars is on the end of the movie.
    this summer there are more movies to come

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05MVAtSoC8c
    Galant with EVO6 TME engine
    and going now for this moment 350bhp with NOS 390bhp

that shit needs to be "the end...forever" man really, with a kid out there right next to that? where's the shaking head in disappointment smiley when ya need one.

are you really that stupid??
    think man think.
    there are more people around there, behind the cam.

please dont tell any thinks before you know the rest.
    if you dont know more details please just give comment about the movie and not of the think you really dont know.
    Galant with EVO6 TME engine
    and going now for this moment 350bhp with NOS 390bhp

first off i want you to go back and read your own reply out loud and listen to how ignorant you sound.
    then, i want you to consider the fact that what was displayed in the video was what was commented on. did you happen to pan around so that the viewers could see that there was more people than just the camera man and what sounded like a child?
    and "am i really that stupid"? dude i dont know who the hell you think you are but all i was commenting about was the fact that you are showing racing (not on a track i might add) on a narrow ass road with a camera man and again, what sounded like a child. i have a child and maybe thats why im getting like i am but dont get butthurt when someone gives there opinion about some shit you are doing. maybe if there was more info on the cars other than what was on the video and if it were a better video it would have taken away from the fact but damn ask YOURSELF what you would say to people racing next to your kid if you had one? and you know, maybe you do but i would say that is some shit that could just go all kinds of bad. consider the possibilities.

Quote Originally Posted by boostzealot View Post
    first off i want you to go back and read your own reply out loud and listen to how ignorant you sound.
    then, i want you to consider the fact that what was displayed in the video was what was commented on. did you happen to pan around so that the viewers could see that there was more people than just the camera man and what sounded like a child?
    and "am i really that stupid"? dude i dont know who the hell you think you are but all i was commenting about was the fact that you are showing racing (not on a track i might add) on a narrow ass road with a camera man and again, what sounded like a child. i have a child and maybe thats why im getting like i am but dont get butthurt when someone gives there opinion about some shit you are doing. maybe if there was more info on the cars other than what was on the video and if it were a better video it would have taken away from the fact but damn ask YOURSELF what you would say to people racing next to your kid if you had one? and you know, maybe you do but i would say that is some shit that could just go all kinds of bad. consider the possibilities.
    Its any different when you (and/or TJ) speed on crowded surface streets irresponsibly?