The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 17 and 18 rims

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
    Hoopcrazyt8

17 and 18 rims

what does cost for your guys 17 or 18 rims in your G and where did you get them from. Help me out i dont know what to put my money on my 2 12's or a set of rims. I know rims goin to cost little more but i got that cash tho. someone out there help my out!!!!!

well just want say welcome to the club

and for the rims i would recommend wheel boutique
    http://www.wheelboutique.com/
    they got pretty nice wheell and i think you all get free shipping and free wheel for all TGC memeber,,
    or you can try
    www.wheelmax.com

AkA K h O p A r I.

I Am back BitcheZzZ

Hoopcrazyt8
    which one is better the wheelmax or the other one i check out whell max all the time but its about same price that pepboy gave me that was not too good

I priced some wheels at wheelmax and at wheelsbotique this week. Wheelmax beat wheelsbotique by over 100 dollars AFTER applying our discount.

What prices you get will depend on the particular model of wheel and what tires you go for.

-Mohammad

yea just shop around. i know for my wheelsboutique gave me the better price. they say 10% or free shipping but when i emailed for a quote, i got an even better discount, free lug nuts and tire upgrade

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Yes, as Pinoy says, shop around. Different vendors have different deals on different products especially if they are more unique or harder to find brands.

[size=10]<span style='color:white'>. . . .</span>

discounttiredirect.com has some good deals, and free shipping. Keep checking back with the tire prices, they have specials all the time.
    1999 2.4l
    - AEM Short Ram with Blitz Sonic Air Filter
    - Magnecore Wires & Denso Iridium Plugs
    - Throttle Body rebored by ProFlow
    - Throttle Body Coolant Bypass
    - Throttle Cable adjustment
    - Freedom Design Strut Bar
    - Tein Springs
    - KYB AGX setting 1
    Exterior:
    - 2nd Gen JDM Tails
    - New rear 02 Molding
    - Debadged Mitsubishi lettering

757Boyzgtz
    i saw where it was stated above that wheelboutique.com has a special for tgc members. i was wondering if wheelmax.com has a special for us as well.

hot 17 inch chrome

i have a set of 17 inch chromw epic rims that i had on my Galant~ i had them on for the summer but now im seeling them cause im gettin NOS~ if interested email me @ [email protected]~