The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Whats best for the 9G?

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Whats best for the 9G?

Does anyone know whats the best antifreeze coolant to use on the 9G?
    I have had the car for 3 yrs now and my coolant reserve tank is a lil low but I remember reading in the manual that you should only use coolant that is color coded to your rad cap?...my cap is orange labeled.... I know this may sound like a noob "Q" but I just dont wanna mess anything up....so what ya think I should go with....

I have always used the premixed from Prestone on my other cars would this be ok to use on the Galant??

Thanks ya
    Last edited by Blazepr24; 03-23-2009 at 09:24 AM Reason: spelling issues I just got 'Huked on Fonics" so a am dewing beta!

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    3 years..?

mine is 5 yrs old. lol

i think the regular green mixture is fine.

Thanks bro...yeah only 3yrs old.... I got it in 06 and its an 06...LOL

BTW.... I am feeling ya sig... this is the 1st time I actually see ya car!!

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    yeah, never posted a pic on club9g but now its gone. I haven't changed my coolant yet. :(

LOL i would have never done it either but on my last oil change they told me it needed to get done.... I always thought it was at 60K when it needed this but I am no where that....Oh well... nah but i am really feeling ya car bro!! Kudos my man!

Also last time I checked you lived in Alaska...how is it over in Obama Land...LMAO...your worst than a dam nomad!!!!