The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Wanting to buy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 23

Wanting to buy

Okay, i have been looking for a 2007 Ralliart for a while now, and i have failed. Doesnt seem to be a lot in my area. Or even close. So, i was wondering what exactly is the differance between the Ralliart and the GTS? I know that the engine is the same. So what makes the Ralliart differ? And if im right, doesnt the Ralliart have differ headlights and tails?
    Currently on my 3rd 8G... Not giving up this time!

JAC00BLKES
    The ralliart has navi
    Mesh like grill
    Ralliart badging of course
    Different rims

That's all I can think of off top of head

You are here entirely tooo much!! Jeffylou87's Avatar
    It has a different front and rear bumper, sideskirts, rims, perforated leather, red stitching, badges, color options. RalliArt only comes with a black interior. Exterior choices are Black, Silver, Red, or Sunset Pearl. GTS comes with 17's, your choice on interior and exterior color. You can get the RalliArt with or without Navi. That's basically the only options you have on a RalliArt. Oh and of course the exterior color.

Experienced TGC Member 02redgalant's Avatar
    v6's are different

gts has 230hp while ralliart has 258hp

ralli is 3.8 mivic
    gts is just 3.8
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

Oh, okay. I really dont care about the navi, but all of the other stuff is good. I didnt know that they were two differ engines either. So, it sounds like my search for a Ralliart continues. LOL.

blue8g
    my mom's looking for a new car and yea as you've found out ralliart's are crazy rare....that's what i'm trying to convince her to get....cuz i love G's!....btw i live with my parents cuz i'm 17 not some mooch or anything...(no offense if you live with parents and you're older)

don't settle for a GTS if you can get a RA... you won't be disappointed

Thats what i was hoping someone would say. I would love to get a RA. Guess i will just keep looking till i find one. Almost bought one out of Jamaica, NY for under $11,000, but they kept dickin around so i gave up on them.

i hated the mivec in the eclipse when i drove one (same motor as RA). felt like i was waitin for mivec to make any power

i love my gts
    04 GTS 9G

FoR Sale:
    2004-2006 Fog Lights $50
    shoot me a pm

Really? Thats the first time i have ever heard of anyone complaining about the power of an RA. Anyone else feel the same way? I thought there was lots of power when i drove one, and dont remember waiting for it either.

Quote Originally Posted by 2002BlackDragon View Post
    Really? Thats the first time i have ever heard of anyone complaining about the power of an RA. Anyone else feel the same way? I thought there was lots of power when i drove one, and dont remember waiting for it either.
    Absolutely not ive beaten every gts thats tried to roll up on me the MIVEC is awesome it has alot of power no complaints

Well, just got a phone call a few mins ago and i am in the process to get a loan for a 2007 RA! I hope everything goes through!

Not to mention it just looks more sportier with the diff front and rear bumpers as well as the rims : D just be patient bro it will be worth the wait

Well, just got a phone call a few mins ago and i am in the process to get a loan for a 2007 RA! I hope everything goes through!
    Thats awesome bro how much is it? and what color is it? hope u get it

Quote Originally Posted by $DMoney$ View Post
    Absolutely not ive beaten every gts thats tried to roll up on me the MIVEC is awesome it has alot of power no complaints
    wish u could race me...lol. its the opposite over here, although i wouldnt mind starting right off on a RA
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

cool, good luck!

shit I was only able to get the DE :(...but hey I try to make the best of what I have.... so hey if you can do it get it bro!!!:smt023

Quote Originally Posted by Blazepr24 View Post
    cool, good luck!

shit I was only able to get the DE :(...but hey I try to make the best of what I have.... so hey if you can do it get it bro!!!:smt023
    Yea bro thats true i cant even tell ya car is a DE

Thanks DMoney... it aint much but I like it...LOL...besides that it serves its purpose...

It will end up costing $13500, which is pretty good for a 2007. God i hope it works out!

EDIT: Oh, and it is Black! Pure sex!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast