The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Whats the Best Cleaner for my Chrome Wheels?

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Whats the Best Cleaner for my Chrome Wheels?

I have 18" Chrome Wheels. But I have some Haziness on them due to the first time I cleaned them with a Wheel Cleaner that I think wasn't meant for Chrome. Since then, I've only used Black magic & Armor All Wheel Cleaner (specifically for chrome) and that doesnt fix the haziness but keeps my wheels shiny.
    Is there something specific I can use to get rid of that haziness that someone knows about? I was planning on going to a local Wheel shop but decided to try here first rather than the Wheel Shop selling me some faulty windex shit.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Jeffylou87's Avatar
    I think that's something that had to be repaired by a wheel shop.. I would try and use Never-Dull.. If that doesn't work, you should take it to get repaired..

Proto
    Go to a big rig store and pick up some SS/chrome polish. I used some on daytons and worked great.

Thanks!.... I'll try the Never Dull first. If that doesn't work I will try the SS/chrome polish.

Never Dull and chrome polish will work but try to follow the directions as carefully as possible or you will end up with swirl marks.