The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Photoshoot and build

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 74

ES FACT's "Slowly but surely build!"

Consider this my pre build thread as I'm' going to list all my wanted mods in order.

I'm looking for more experience user to tear my list apart and give me a few tips on a different order maybe? I'm going to search as each mod comes up on the list so I'm not asking for any how to's or w/e lol

-Sound *DONE* thnx ChuckTown
    -Tint *DONE*
    -6000kHID *DONE*
    -Halo Fogs *DONE * thnx DryBear
    -JDM Clear Side Marker *IN PROCESS* thnx Trigg
    -3000kHID Fogs
    -Independent Fogs
    -Shoes
    -The drop *DONE* thnx JM
    -Intake
    -Exhaust
    -Rear disk *DONE* thnx MKO
    -5spd
    -New style conversion

anyways... here she is...

5% back 30% front

Not independent fogs... my HIDs are dying :(

Cleared corners..

Last edited by es_fact; 08-20-2011 at 12:06 AM

looks clean keep it up and good luck..!!!
    My Mk4 is like a Black Hole you enter in it and who the hell knows what'll happen next???
    I sure don't, do you?

ahh a virgin...I remember when my 8g looked stock. Good luck with your project bro. Rims look good. Try em out. Never heard of them though.

Quote Originally Posted by Da_silvagride View Post
    ahh a virgin...I remember when my 8g looked stock. Good luck with your project bro. Rims look good. Try em out. Never heard of them though.
    yeah, i'd heard the brand before, i fixed some guys 03 lancer when he dropped in a ditch, he had these rims, damaged 3, they were repairable, but he wanted them new, I was able to get them with tires for 900 cash...

Just got some lids for my usdm I'll post up pics as soon as they painted and set in along with the fogs :D

UPDATE :)

Got the Halo fogs on.

Banned
    What exactly is your budget for your wheels?

i dont have one....

I'm just lookin' into what ever i like and then i work the money for it.. you know?

UPDATE :)

ddm 6000K

looks good.
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Serstylz2's Avatar
    comin along nicely my friend

thanks, i installed some silverstars on my fogs today.. not a major diff tho.

Looks sweet bro! Good looks keep it up! the rims are tight too

~Gabe

When I feel like eating a banana, I like to go to the zoo, sucker punch a gorilla and try to run with a banana hanging out my bum. Then if I succeed, I enjoy my victory with said banana and a stroopwaffle.

Looks good so far.. Nice and clean.. I remember my galant when she's all stock like yours.. You are on the right track.. keep it up.. ;)
    "Mitsubishi Galant(e) for Life"

Tuned 2013 Evolution X GSR PB

-> Follow me on IG @blackblurr_x | 5-Speed | Check out my Build Here

thanks guys lol...

So for this weekend, Im' going to debadge everything but the triple diamonds,Galant badge door trims, Clear corners and maybe begin on my side markers...

While debadging I may paint all emblems gunmetal

good beginning. When you upgrade the rear discs, might as well upgrade to SS brake lines and even paint your calipers while its all off anyway. it'll be easier to paint them when its off the car.

true that, I may be doing that soon cause my rears need some changing lol, i might a well get the disks while I'm at it :)

I ordered the side markers with clear bulbs from Trigg this morning, says it'll take 3-4 day to ship and them i gues we'll see from there lol

you would of saved money and time with first getting wheels and then a drop... and your ride wouldnt look stock anymore....

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast