The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 8g AWD..Half way done.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 133
    Experienced TGC Member johnygezony's Avatar
    That is gonna be so Awesome !!!!!

I wonder how much does this all cost...

i think this is gonna turn out to be better than the white one for some strange reason.....

cali Dude i love your dedication and skill when working with G's Good work brother

~Gabe

When I feel like eating a banana, I like to go to the zoo, sucker punch a gorilla and try to run with a banana hanging out my bum. Then if I succeed, I enjoy my victory with said banana and a stroopwaffle.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Stewi's Avatar
    Nice work Noel.

I just finished getting all my EVO tranny parts together, I just my 4.11 final drive gearset and WaveTrac LSD, I got my tranny, hubs, axles, half shafts, slave cylinder and starter. Im gonna send the tranny out to TRE next week to be built, I hope to have the tranny installed by the end of april. I will take plenty of pics and measurements so you will know where to cut.
    Quote Originally Posted by qnz
    well there are talkers and there are do'ers. talkers never do. and do'ers never talk
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

Ugh and i thought me going 5 speed was sweet, this blows my mind. I love it. Can't wait to see it running. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!

5-speed 6G72 w/ bolt-ons [sold]
    '93 Nissan 240sx vert

Quote Originally Posted by qnz View Post
    Mod 09?
    I dont know about that.

That car still has a stock motor in it, can you imagine how slow it would be with the stock POS engine swapped to AWD. It would make like 95awhp.
    well there are talkers and there are do'ers. talkers never do. and do'ers never talk
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

Quote Originally Posted by Stewi View Post
    I dont know about that.

That car still has a stock motor in it, can you imagine how slow it would be with the stock POS engine swapped to AWD. It would make like 95awhp.
    haha no..maybe mod '10. really dont plan to do much work on it anytime soon.

Brian, the measurements would help out tremendously, if you need any wiring diagrams or other info let me know, i got plently of pics.

btw, sorry i haven't called you back been really busy i'll call you tomorrow.
    From Boost Addicts to Carbon Fanatics™ www.socalautowerks.com

Censee: Im trying to pimp some hoes for money for the lsd. 3/28/2011
    Cali: Sig 3/28/2011

Noel, i thought your black one was a v6? hmmm cant wait to see what comes from that mind of yours. very good stuff here. since im planning on going with a HTA86 in the near future, this would be great for me. FWD cars hate more than 300wtq and im getting close even being N/A

You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar
    Cali, your My Hero! Lol! Naw, but great project man cant wait to see the outcome! I would love to do this if I had the funds :( Are you plannng on doing a custom front subframe for the AWD Tranny to fit? Or will it work as is? Have u thought about embarking on importing the JDM VR4 motor or is that just impossible to fit in the USDM G?
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

Quote Originally Posted by boostzealot View Post
    Noel, i thought your black one was a v6? hmmm cant wait to see what comes from that mind of yours. very good stuff here. since im planning on going with a HTA86 in the near future, this would be great for me. FWD cars hate more than 300wtq and im getting close even being N/A
    BJ im pretty sure his car is 4 cylinder.
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

willing to sell it later to another 8ger?

Quote Originally Posted by Stewi View Post
    BJ im pretty sure his car is 4 cylinder.
    oh ok, i guess im thinking of the one he had that had the evo wing, evo style hood, the cyber bodykit and a few other things back in the day.

Banned
    wait a minute, i thought you were trying to sell that AWD setup? guess u changed ur mind? i'm surprised, i dint think you were gonna go through with it anymore. cant wait to see more pics.

Noel, the things you do prove that you are truely a maniac, but in a good way.
    Last edited by platano; 03-18-2009 at 12:42 PM

Quote Originally Posted by boostzealot View Post
    oh ok, i guess im thinking of the one he had that had the evo wing, evo style hood, the cyber bodykit and a few other things back in the day.
    that was my 2nd galant...v6. sold it a few years back, then got white one and a black one for daily driving.
    From Boost Addicts to Carbon Fanatics™ www.socalautowerks.com

Censee: Im trying to pimp some hoes for money for the lsd. 3/28/2011
    Cali: Sig 3/28/2011

You are here entirely tooo much!! Jeffylou87's Avatar
    Nice progress.. Can't wait to see how the front half works.

Cali's a beast lol Great work!

Experienced TGC Member ZigenScarface's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Serstylz2 View Post
    my AWD Galant is halfway done too.

Its FWD.
    LMAO i rofled

how much did it cost for the awd swap? could u do a evo transmission swap 2?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast