The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 8g AWD..Half way done.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Showing results 121 to 133 of 133
    Quote Originally Posted by Galantman03 View Post
    Dang it lol you beat me! NICE WORK!

so my question is, did you order the drive shaft from dss, and then take their slip yoke off, and install the starions? also, you wouldnt happen to have the part number for the starions slip yoke would you?
    That evo flange is the one that comes with the evo rear diff correct?
    no i had it custom made locally. and i dont have the starion part number but i do have an extra one if you're interested.

The flange i used is from an evo drive shaft not the the diff. (different part number)
    From Boost Addicts to Carbon Fanatics™ www.socalautowerks.com

Censee: Im trying to pimp some hoes for money for the lsd. 3/28/2011
    Cali: Sig 3/28/2011

First, congrats. Second I think it sucks I have asa Japan and I can see and get the part numbers to make the swap immensely easier but I dunno where to order the Japanese parts from mitsubishi.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9360 using Tapatalk

Congrats Noel! Just dont ever sell it! We dont want to see this car go the way the other one did.
    02 Galant ES I4 ~ DD. JDM Kit/BBS LM Gold/D2/EvoRecaro/EGR/JL Audio/Eclipse Audio/Greddy/Injen/Project Kics/Brembos
    2010 Lexus IS350c Tungsten Pearl Mica/Volk GTM/H&R Springs/F sport intake/Project Kics/Lems Shift knob
    2010 Lexus IS-F Ultrasonic Blue/Volk TE37/HKS Hipermax IV GT/Ventross Kit/Lexon/JoezPerformance/Tom's/Project Kics/RR-racing tune
    2009 Acura TL w/Tech package A-spec Kit/ BBS LM/Tein

You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dronesurfboards View Post
    Congrats Noel! Just dont ever sell it! We dont want to see this car go the way the other one did.
    Uhhhh too late. He already sold it a while ago and just now finished the swap for the new owner.
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

damn. hopefully the new owner takes care of that car.
    02 Galant ES I4 ~ DD. JDM Kit/BBS LM Gold/D2/EvoRecaro/EGR/JL Audio/Eclipse Audio/Greddy/Injen/Project Kics/Brembos
    2010 Lexus IS350c Tungsten Pearl Mica/Volk GTM/H&R Springs/F sport intake/Project Kics/Lems Shift knob
    2010 Lexus IS-F Ultrasonic Blue/Volk TE37/HKS Hipermax IV GT/Ventross Kit/Lexon/JoezPerformance/Tom's/Project Kics/RR-racing tune
    2009 Acura TL w/Tech package A-spec Kit/ BBS LM/Tein

You are here entirely tooo much!! Stewi's Avatar
    Nice work Noel.

The DSS Evo yoke though is a custom piece. It's a billet forging with no welds on it. The main reason I went with that setup is so I can run in huge spicer U-joints for higher HP applications.
    Quote Originally Posted by qnz
    well there are talkers and there are do'ers. talkers never do. and do'ers never talk
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

Ultra dope! The new owner should join the site, in fact, it would be a condition of the sale if it were me lol.

-Greg

"I smashed up the grey one, bought me a red;
    Every time we hit the parking lot we turn heads!"
    -Pimp C, "International Players Anthem"

muy buen trabajo
    good work!

lo voy a guardar en mis favoritos

add in my favorits

---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=-37.992087,-57.551471

You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wetamup2k3g View Post
    Ultra dope! The new owner should join the site, in fact, it would be a condition of the sale if it were me lol.
    LOL! x2!
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

Car is up for sale again, new owner never paid completely, check facebook he wants 15K for it
    OZ Rally Crew #001, Quaife Club member :D

OBO!!! Willing to work on that if anybody is serious.
    From Boost Addicts to Carbon Fanatics™ www.socalautowerks.com

Censee: Im trying to pimp some hoes for money for the lsd. 3/28/2011
    Cali: Sig 3/28/2011

Hello!
    The steering gear is the original car, because I heard that there are problems with the transfer.

Hola!
    El steering gear es el original del auto, porque escuche que hay problemas con el transfer.

is this car still around?
    My Mk4 is like a Black Hole you enter in it and who the hell knows what'll happen next???
    I sure don't, do you?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567