The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: I approve this Toyota Corolla :D

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 37 of 37
    Quote Originally Posted by Reelax View Post
    hey ICEDOUT, did you lend this guy your wheels for the shoot?

btw, it's settled, i'm putting a roof rack on my car! (haha, as if i could actually use my car for something practical at this point).
    I agree roof racks are sick, i just hate the fact that you lose a lil gas mileage from the drag it creates. roof racks ftw!
    02 Galant ES I4 ~ DD. JDM Kit/BBS LM Gold/D2/EvoRecaro/EGR/JL Audio/Eclipse Audio/Greddy/Injen/Project Kics/Brembos
    2010 Lexus IS350c Tungsten Pearl Mica/Volk GTM/H&R Springs/F sport intake/Project Kics/Lems Shift knob
    2010 Lexus IS-F Ultrasonic Blue/Volk TE37/HKS Hipermax IV GT/Ventross Kit/Lexon/JoezPerformance/Tom's/Project Kics/RR-racing tune
    2009 Acura TL w/Tech package A-spec Kit/ BBS LM/Tein

blue8g
    I agree ROOF RACKS FTMFW!

Quote Originally Posted by dronesurfboards View Post
    roof racks ftw!
    co-signed
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

man without a doubt this is the cleanest corolla of that gen i have ever seen. i hope its fast though. it would be even more of a shocker with fat fingers if the thing made like 400whp! but in the first couple of pics with it in the garage it looks like a baby Aristo. lol great shots and all.

Nice looking Corolla.The Eyebrows and the sticker on the Gasdoor has to go,then it would be tits!

Quote Originally Posted by Blue8G View Post
    I agree ROOF RACKS FTMFW!
    i kno!!!!!

i want to get one but i cant find any that are made for the 7g.....:(

WANNA LOOK FRESH????
    GET SOME CLOTHES AT KARMALOOP.COM AND GET 20% ON FIRST PURCHASE WHEN USING REPCODE:KN21899

siniGANG represent!

did a lil searchin n found this for the 8G owners who are curious

Banned
    i like the sideskirts, the fogs, and the front bumper. thats about it.

Quote Originally Posted by G-spot View Post
    PICS
    looks clean...!! he's from California i can see it at the license plate..!!! and that place where he is coming out from the gate looks familiar...!!! i think that is close to la brea and third..!!!
    My Mk4 is like a Black Hole you enter in it and who the hell knows what'll happen next???
    I sure don't, do you?

Sweet lets try and find some cool civics too!

~Gabe

When I feel like eating a banana, I like to go to the zoo, sucker punch a gorilla and try to run with a banana hanging out my bum. Then if I succeed, I enjoy my victory with said banana and a stroopwaffle.

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    he has some uber wide angle lens.

Experienced TGC Member glantv699's Avatar
    It's well done, very clean.

Stop quoting entire sets of pictures! AHH

> TGCPA - SOUTHEAST
    > 2010 Evolution X SE #183 of 340 (1 of 54 in Octane Blue)
    > 1999 ES V6 (Sold 2/2011)

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sponcar View Post
    looks clean...!! he's from California i can see it at the license plate..!!! and that place where he is coming out from the gate looks familiar...!!! i think that is close to la brea and third..!!!
    Please dont quote the original posters post full of pictures, or at least remove them from the quote. We know what you are talking about.
    7g for life!

umm... i hope you guys know that i'm not really ever putting a roof rack on my car, doesn't go w/ anything on it, plus my car is NOT practical at all... that's what the SUV is for.

id put one on just cuz its cool to me, id never use it though, im fat as hell.
    02 Galant ES I4 ~ DD. JDM Kit/BBS LM Gold/D2/EvoRecaro/EGR/JL Audio/Eclipse Audio/Greddy/Injen/Project Kics/Brembos
    2010 Lexus IS350c Tungsten Pearl Mica/Volk GTM/H&R Springs/F sport intake/Project Kics/Lems Shift knob
    2010 Lexus IS-F Ultrasonic Blue/Volk TE37/HKS Hipermax IV GT/Ventross Kit/Lexon/JoezPerformance/Tom's/Project Kics/RR-racing tune
    2009 Acura TL w/Tech package A-spec Kit/ BBS LM/Tein

A member of 9thgencorolla.com. One of the cleanest rides there.

Banned
    the roof rack is for mad downforce yo.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12