The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: reverse glow gauge inverter

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
    Reyne19

reverse glow gauge inverter

You know the little black box that you connect the gauges to. I think mine is burned out. My gauges dont lite up completly they look like ive dimmed them have any of you guys had this problem can i get a new black box?

umm i am not sure about this but y dont u try directly connecting the guauges,, see if it work

AkA K h O p A r I.

I Am back BitcheZzZ

first of all. check ur connections. connections to ur power supply, connections from the ballast to the guages. if those are good, you're gonna run into one of two things. the first thing i'd try is to buy a new ballast. AC Autotechnic sells replacement ballasts, the speedhut ballasts should work too. Try asking the dealer of ur guages if they can get u a replacement. if things still don't go well, its most likely a sign that ur guages itself is failing. most likely from improper installation

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(K h O p A r I)</div><div class='quotemain'>umm i am not sure about this but y dont u try directly connecting the guauges,, see if it work</div>
    You can't directly connect them. The indiglow gauges require AC voltage. That's what the convertor does, changes the DC to AC.

Chip
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.