The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 500$

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 39

500$

Hey Guys!

I have 500$ to spend on customazing my G7 and i dont know what i cant do... any advices? For how much you think i can buy cheap rims and where , how much you think for tinting windows? maybe someone know good spot to tint windows in Chicago

i paid $400 for my jdm front plus whatever your paint place charges

the only rims you could afford are used.

you can get lowering springs and shock for that much or save another $350 and coilovers

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    Could get a lip for the front bumper.
    7g for life!

front lip is a good idea..... btw i dont have the mitsu emblem on the front , where can i get that?

NO! get rims first they will change the overall sexiness off the car the most. Nothing worse than hubcaps or black steelies. yucky yucky

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    Id either get a set of cheap wheels, maybe some OEM 15-16 or some knockoff 17s .... ooooorrrr a drop and a front lip.
    7g for life!

I say drop. New struts/shocks and springs. I don't know if the 7G uses shocks, struts or both.

Save for coilovers, I want some so bad right now.

5-speed 6G72 w/ bolt-ons [sold]
    '93 Nissan 240sx vert

Quote Originally Posted by starh4x View Post
    NO! get rims first they will change the overall sexiness off the car the most. Nothing worse than hubcaps or black steelies. yucky yucky
    stock ride height on rims is ugly.......

remember this is in the 7G section.....

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

Quote Originally Posted by kolio View Post
    stock ride height on rims is ugly.......
    I agree 110%

5-speed 6G72 w/ bolt-ons [sold]
    '93 Nissan 240sx vert

i think ill tint my windows and put some rims....... maybe tint head lights and tail lights too

Experienced TGC Member
    Tinting heads is def illegal, so is tails but only the picky cops really care about that. Look on craigslist for some wheels.
    03 ES 5spd--Rota torque gloss black 17x8 et. 35--Hankook Ventus V12 evo 235/45/17--D2 coilovers--DC Sports STB--Intake--Brembo calipers--Powerslot Rotors--Stoptech Pads--SS brakes lines--35% tint--5k heads & 5k fogs--Alpine headunit--Kicker 400w amp--Alphasonix sub

how about those?
    http://www.andysautosport.com/mitsub...ht_covers/gts/

are those illegal too?? they look kinda light here..... the smoked ones but
    on google i found pix theyre pretty dark
    http://www.eliteautostyling.com/imag...e/gts0140s.jpg

Also i was thinking about fog lights ? Maybe yellow .... i dont have stock ones so how do i put them up? is it hard? Also i dont want HID but i want my head to be brighter , any light bulbs that are really bright? I was thinking about SilverStar Ultra High ?

where can you get a front lip?

there arent really any bulbs that make a major diff... i had everywhere from stock to eurolite and silverstar. I suggest HIDs 4300 to 6000 k maybe 8000k but thats pushing it.

as far as the fogs.. if you buy the oem it's just color matching to the harness, if not.. get the hella optilux 2500 they are the perfect for the 8gs idk if they fir on yours... search up a bit.. im' sure there's something you can do for 5bills

how about those smoked headlights i showed ?? Are really silver star ultra doenst make diffrence?

it does make a difference compared to oem bulbs.. but not nothing major as hids woulds.. and if your going to spend 60 on silverstars.. why not go all out and put 100 towards hids for a much batter out put? lol..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/GALAN...Q5fAccessories

How about those bulbs?

Also is it Hard to do those HID..... i newbie..... do i need convert something?

don't know about those bulbs.. never tried them lol

and it's not too hard to the retro fit... try searching up a forum.. there might be one.. if not... I'm sure a random tunnin' shop will do it for under 20 lol.. it took me like half hour to do mine.. i think ..lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast