The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 500$

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 39 of 39
    dpesn't matter what bulb they are they will look like shit.

what's the point in puting in the bulbs if you want to put covers on the heads?

nobody makes anything for this car, you got to make it yourself.... and you don't strike me as the person to custom make everything.

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

Quote Originally Posted by kondypl View Post
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/GALAN...Q5fAccessories

How about those bulbs?

Also is it Hard to do those HID..... i newbie..... do i need convert something?
    No, I have those and they are not even as bright as OEM bulbs. The only plus for those bulbs is that they look cool at night. I drove into a yard because I couldn't tell the difference between the grass and the concrete. haha

The light output for the stock heads more or less sucks. I have silverstar ultras and they are ok at night, I hate driving my car at night because of it. So tinting the heads would just kill any light output that you have now...so DONT do it.
    Light em up.

if i tint the heads and put HID , would that work?

Ill go with HID i guess....... but i dont how bright .. i dont want cops to stop me but i want them to look nice on smoked heads.....

Why don't you do black housings? That looks just as good. I don't know why people want to tint the headlights. It sacrifices too much functionality for such a small detail in looks.

Quote Originally Posted by youngin3 View Post
    Why don't you do black housings? That looks just as good. I don't know why people want to tint the headlights. It sacrifices too much functionality for such a small detail in looks.
    how do i do that?

theres a tut out there SEARCH.

oven.. paint.. glue .. sort of...

as for the HID got 6000K it's a standard color.. the 4500K arent too bad either... but liek i said.. 8000k are too blue you might get pulled.

https://www.thegalantcenter.org/show...black+housings

there is the tutorial but there is no pictures , it would be easier for me to see with my eyes...... i just wanna make sure i dont mess up my lights cuz new ones are pretty expensive

yeah man thats the one.. lol.. check honda forums.. those ricers do ANYTHING!

remeber most lights are build the same way.. you take them apart the same way...

my hid's are 4300k and are OEM BMW, BENZ, Audi, etc.... color

You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

Quote Originally Posted by kolio View Post
    stock ride height on rims is ugly.......

remember this is in the 7G section.....
    yeah but look at galanttuner10's car on his black rims with chrome lip even on stock ride height I think they look 200% better than stock but maybe thats just me.

:smt023 good luck with whatever you choose man

Quote Originally Posted by starh4x View Post
    yeah but look at galanttuner10's car on his black rims with chrome lip even on stock ride height I think they look 200% better than stock but maybe thats just me.

:smt023 good luck with whatever you choose man
    it looks akward, and it raises the car.

WOW! Asks a lot of questions.

1996 galant s
    finishing up my 2.4L DOHC, 10.5:1, precision sc60, meth injected MONSTER.

i found some tutorials , ill try to do something to my 7g when im done , ill post some pix , thx for all advice

why dont you save for motor work and or Turbo? 5spd Maybe? make her a sleeper! :)

~Gabe

When I feel like eating a banana, I like to go to the zoo, sucker punch a gorilla and try to run with a banana hanging out my bum. Then if I succeed, I enjoy my victory with said banana and a stroopwaffle.

Save up.

Get more money and get LEGIT parts.

NO cheap wheels, no crappy parts.

Do it right the first time. Research prices for items and see what other 7g members have on their cars and build from what you like.
    Accident. Deemed Unfixable. Got a check for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sillyasianz View Post
    Save up.

Get more money and get LEGIT parts.

NO cheap wheels, no crappy parts.

Do it right the first time. Research prices for items and see what other 7g members have on their cars and build from what you like.
    X2

there's always sales here... you can get some great deals man.. keep your eyes open you'll find something.. just be patient :)

Yea , ill tint my windows and put some stickers LOL , maybe HID , and ill wait so i can do something nice. Ill do some photoshot soon ill post pictures and then in couple months ill make "After" photoshot , Thx All!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12