The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Any galant clubs in orlando, fl or near it?

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
    06galant06

Any galant clubs in orlando, fl or near it?

i was wondering if there were any galant clubs here in orlando, fl...i would love to join...let me know...

Experienced TGC Member
    Not really "Orlando" but we have members spread throughout. I'll wait for Kevin (4Grim) to chime in, that's his stompin' grounds.

I'm up in Tallahassee, we have a few members up here in the panhandle region.

As well, we have a bucket full of members down south, but they're too good to ever come up and and see us mid/northerner bunch... baha
    -Chris

Florida has a pretty good Galant following, I am sure you will be able to catch a meet sometime down the road.
    Love,
    Matt

hey 06galant06 you should check us out in the Southeast sections that's where all the FL meets and discussion are held..https://www.thegalantcenter.org/forumdisplay.php?f=103... theres a couple of G's in orlando if my memory is good... (gtorque, 4Grim, platano, and uhh... yeah that's all i remember lol..)

Drive, Dream, Drift.
    Drift ALL DAY

You are here entirely tooo much!! 4-G-rim's Avatar
    There is no real Galant "club" here in Orlando simply there is only a few of us here on TGC and we are spread out. I just recently met GTtorque and Platano at a local DSM meet and my buddy Mike (mikeyturbo97) lives in Clermont with this 7g. Down south has a nice group of active Galant members...but since I have been a member of TGC, i have only met a handful of Galant owners from this board that live in the Orlando area. I do see some nice decent Galants running around but doubt they are members here.

I MAY organize a small Central Florida TGC meet towards the end of the year..but really depends since me and my fiance are expecting our 1st baby.

1991 Galant VR4 1948/2000_________1996 Galant "S" 5 speed 2.4L turbo

i dont know how much bigger its gotten since this last post but something really needs to happen

If anyone is interested and still reading this, a few years back myself and a couple of other G-maniacs managed to get together on thursdays in the orlando area.

Lets relive this.

PM me and well set this up.