The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: addco rear sway bar 2149

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 29 of 29
    I have the ST bar, works great!
    OZ Rally Crew #001, Quaife Club member :D

SLS2000 have addco sway bar, i drove his car couple times and the car handles great except it clunk everytime you hit the gas hard or hit some patholes. get the ST sway bar and that's what you call it a day.

TURBO= in the making.......

swaybar

i say, if your not in a hurry, just wait until someone comes out with one that you dont have to modify to fit correctly. if you cant wait, i'd rather get the addco and do a lil trimming on the bar instead of getting the st adjustables and having to modify the trunk floor. so think of it this way, get ST and modify trunk or get addco and modify the bar itself OR f**k both companies and stick with stock...no offense to anyone...

i have the 8g 18mm stock bar on my galant and i like it /stock 7g is 12mm/, but its always better to have bigger rear sway bar, idk if any of these sway bars would clear in 7g
    God created turbo lag to give the v8's a brief moment of hope.

Build Thread

i had installed an addco on a friend's car and there were no fitment issues at all. no clunking, just squeeking every once in a while but I guess thats my fault for not greasing the bushings.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Quote Originally Posted by aznlverboy View Post
    i say, if your not in a hurry, just wait until someone comes out with one that you dont have to modify to fit correctly. if you cant wait, i'd rather get the addco and do a lil trimming on the bar instead of getting the st adjustables and having to modify the trunk floor. so think of it this way, get ST and modify trunk or get addco and modify the bar itself OR f**k both companies and stick with stock...no offense to anyone...
    haha this is 2009... Our cars stopped being produced 6 years ago keep hoping. Whats out there is basically what there is. If you plan on keeping the car for a while ST and modify the trunk floor for a clean job. If you don't care addco and deal with a clunk every bump or hard gas.

There you go for you addco guys an old post on dangerdanj's site.
    http://www.dangerdanj.com/addco_rsb_install.htm
    Last edited by 03-Galant-ES; 05-04-2009 at 12:56 AM

Experienced TGC Member jimmy_o2's Avatar
    so let me get this straight the addco has been redesinged for better fitment sor
    03 I4

Experienced TGC Member 02redgalant's Avatar
    no

you're gonna have to cut it pretty much

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12