The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 2002BlackDrgon's Build Thread!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 35

2002BlackDrgon's Build Thread!

Well, guess it is time for me to jump onto the band wagon and create my own build thread. Just so everyone knows, I am a father of two girls, so they are my priority. But when i do get some cash to piss away, into the g it goes! I drive a 2002 with the 2.4l. Its black and ate up with cancer.

And on with the pics.

Hopefully this will be cured with either a CF EVO or the Monster hood that is in the GB section.

Saving now for that much needed drop! 4X4 FTL! :(

My two newest additions- GTZ spoiler and EGR visor!

Trunk will be replaced with the CF one in the GB, if we can ever get it goin! Then there will be a CF EVO wing on it!

I also have DC Headers, guages, and some other things that still have to go into the car.
    Currently on my 3rd 8G... Not giving up this time!

You are here entirely tooo much!! Serstylz2's Avatar
    damn u are way past cancer, my car never rusted due to it

Alot of it is under the paint. As the paint flakes off, it leaves that nasty image you see befor you. I was going to repaint it, then i go in the GB for the CF trunk. I cant wait till that is done and i can get it installed.

Update: I have done several things to the car. HIDs, DC Headers, some dress up, some painting on the interior and exterior (just to make it a little more easier to look at).

And the pics are from my cell phone, so the quality isnt that great.

So, starting from the interior, which i just started painting-

And under the hood-

Before ^^^^ After vvvv

Some pics of the exterior-

My HIDs.

And painted the trouble spots.

With a full debadging.
    And the i painted my rims-
    Before

After

So, what do you guys think so far? And be honest. I like to know.

The paint on the hood and rear looks iffy, but the interior and wheels look pretty good. I would suggest giving your engine bay a nice cleaning.

Pretty good dude! interior looks solid, and those eyelids make ur car look really pissed of :D I gotta make me a set of those.

Keep up the good work!

Yeah, the car is hella dirty right now. The paint on the hood and trunk are a temp fix till the CF hood and trunk are done. Just got tired of seeing rust spots. And the interior is nowhere near done. LOL.

Thanks for the comments.

i'd at least do a Maaco Special on that car for now at least to make it look better, then save up for a better paintjob later on

Yeah, but i think it would be a waste. I am planning on getting CF hood and trunk, old style VR4 front or maybe a body kit. I dont want to spend the money to paint it now and the n pay to get it painted again later. Plus, i dont have that kind of money right now anyway.

Experienced TGC Member showtime's Avatar
    I like the rims all black!!! But they still look good repainted bro.

I did to, but decided that it was time for a change.

Black dragon what part of MO do you live in??

Great start. I would get rid of those pedals, shifter, and seat covers. But other then that it looks nice. Get those windows tinted. :)
    02StratusRT and 00EclipseGT

The pedals have been there since i bought the car. I just never took them off. They are a pain in the ass cause the always untie my shoes. Been thinking of a new shifter, but not really sure what to go with. And the seat covers are to protect the seats since i work at a steel mill and dont have a junker to drive there yet. I get extremely dirty at work. Hopefully, tint will be soon.

@koji464- I use to live just outside of STL, but i moved all the way down to the Bootheel. I would still be interested in coming to some shows, but they have to fall on my days off cause it is hard to get off at the mill.

You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar
    Nice progress, but I like the rims better all black.
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

Yeah, i did too. But i have always been a fan of bronze rims on black cars. Will have to see. They might get painted back when i get tired of the way this looks.LOL

You are here entirely tooo much!! beam514's Avatar
    I like the wheels better in all black too.. and I'm a sucker for gold/bronze wheels lol

Are those the same h.i.d.s i sold you bro? if they are they look great man!

Yes sir! Thanks a million! I love em!

New shifter.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast