The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: tranny gone at 133000

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 118

tranny gone at 133000

$1195 rebuilt tranny installed at 133000 question u 8g brainiacs that are rude 2 women what should i look for when they change my tranny being that the dealer aint doing it

huh???
    Quote Originally Posted by jubeiaire View Post
    i know a guy that saw a guy that knew a guy that once passed by a car that had been painted. Ill ask him tomorrow after consulting my magic ball to determine WHERE YOU LIVE in proximity to a paint shop NEAR WHERE YOU LIVE..................

stop running mechanic replaceing tranny at 133000 miles what should i look for

whats with the english here man

maybe this way u could understand me my damn tranny blew out at 133000 miles a shop is rebuilding the damn thing for 1195 cash what should i look for

Wow...I would have bought a new one for that price.
    Love,
    Matt

we could understand you better if you use COMMAS, PERIODS, and QUESTION MARKS.

rebuilding a tranny is rebuilding a tranny. if your not upgrading stuff, a reputable shop will rebuild it to OEM spec

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

should the car revert back to brand new status

location means alot

if all that was wrong with it was the tranny, it will be back to normal.

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

You blew the transmission, right? That means the car didn't drive when you put it into gear.

Once you have the work done, if the car drives again, then its fixed. If it doesn't move, then it was NOT fixed.

And NO... this does not bring your car back to new car status. A $1200 transmission will not make a car return to it original sticker price.

Ow... my head.

If you post stupid and incorrect information, you will get red nuggets.

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    Special Olympics.

so u telling me that some of the guys posting are knuckleheads and i shouldnt listen to them i read all the mods n shit

You are here entirely tooo much!! Serstylz2's Avatar
    Are you sure you can read? Because you damn sure can't write worth a fart

just called the tranny is brand new assholes and while im at it throw a new engine in my 8g two so i could drive circles around you dicks!

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    just called the tranny is brand new assholes and while im at it throw a new engine in my 8g two so i could drive circles around you dicks!
    Well then you're not having it rebuilt your having it replaced. That makes the price a lot more fair. No one is trying to be rude we just literally can not make sense of what you post and therefore can not help

What the hell is your problem? No one is being a dick. Saying that you can't comprend the English language is not being a dick, its a truthful statement by the way you write.

Reading your posts in this thread is by far the most difficult thing I have had to do today.

To add to that, you seem as if you don't know how to quote people at all, so no one has any fucking clue who you're talking to.

All in all, I hope your transmission works well for you.

If you post stupid and incorrect information, you will get red nuggets.

Experienced TGC Member showtime's Avatar
    There are at least 20 cars here that are boosted or swapped that will spank you, plus no one has been a dick. Everyone was trying to help. What engine are you getting? I4?

You are here entirely tooo much!! Jeffylou87's Avatar
    I think she should be the first to swap in a Gallo 24

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    that's twice as much as a Gallo 12

I didn't know pizza places made motors.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast