The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: tranny gone at 133000

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Showing results 41 to 60 of 118
    Never posting again on this site thanks alot

Anytime i post i get nasty feedbacks,from you guys grouping together on me like your gay or something, and by the way, some of the 8g i see aint shit anyway 2003 v6 galant

Experienced TGC Member ZigenScarface's Avatar
    hope this helped

jew

Experienced TGC Member
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Anytime i post i get nasty feedbacks,from you guys grouping together on me like your gay or something, and by the way, some of the 8g i see aint shit anyway 2003 v6 galant
    maybe u shouldve avoided all the name calling and shit. a majority of the guys here aint gay. its always good to have women into the galant community. but nobody likes a scumbag. we still have some members here whom are women and theyre cool. but from what ive seen from your posts, you talk alot of shit and then want good responses.

why not apologize to a couple of the people here that you tried to offend? im sure a couple of guys here would man up and apologize too.

*post your pics. im sure some of the horn dogs here would loooove to leg hump! lol

oops

What if i was from another country. People would treat you fucked up because my english isnt perfect

but your from brooklyn ny lol

I thought you weren't posting here anymore...

GL on the tranny, you seem mechanically inclined, try going 5 speed...

5-speed 6G72 w/ bolt-ons [sold]
    '93 Nissan 240sx vert

Apologize the first post i did i was disrespected,

Your english isn't the problem... your insults are... (well, and your sentence structure)

All we said was we cannot understand you, try rewording your sentences. That's not an insult, but rather a simple fact, your writing could not be decoded.

And you took offense to something that was not meant to be offensive, and tried to insult people, then expected everyone to be nice to you...

Not how it works.

Brooklyn is filled with people from all nations

Brooklyn is filled with people from all nations
    Way to disregard my post completely...

Hard core here in bklyn so my 8g must be to

Hard core here in bklyn so my 8g must be to
    What does that have to do with anything?

And you were not disrespected the first time you posted, we just simply could not decode your writing.

What kind of weird shit is this? Been gone for a minute and these are the newbies.
    The Altima

Wow such gentlemen in here

what if i was from another country. People would treat you fucked up because my english isnt perfect
    Quote Originally Posted by 6g72galant View Post
    maybe u shouldve avoided all the name calling and shit. A majority of the guys here aint gay. Its always good to have women into the galant community. But nobody likes a scumbag. We still have some members here whom are women and theyre cool. But from what ive seen from your posts, you talk alot of shit and then want good responses.

Why not apologize to a couple of the people here that you tried to offend? Im sure a couple of guys here would man up and apologize too.

*post your pics. Im sure some of the horn dogs here would loooove to leg hump! Lol
    offend im a female , aint no female posting those nasty comments and for some reason everybody understands me in bklyn ny

offend im a female , aint no female posting those nasty comments and for some reason everybody understands me in bklyn ny
    I still don't understand what your trying to say...

offend im a female(?)

aint no female posting those nasty comments (?)

And verbal communication is completely different than written. Just because someone understands you when they hear you speak, does not neccessarily mean you can type properly. As shown in this thread.

How do u know?

I know talking to some men on this forum grossed me the hell out enough to get mad and yes the hell yes i was disrespected posting and i sick of the rude comments about my english are you reading all forums like i do everybody dont write the same

I know talking to some men on this forum grossed me the hell out enough to get mad and yes the hell yes i was disrespected posting and i sick of the rude comments about my english are you reading all forums like i do everybody dont write the same
    I'm not saying everyone writes the same. But you write like a fucking retard.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast