The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: tranny gone at 133000

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Showing results 61 to 80 of 118

Whats wrong with u

WHY ME DUDE ? IS IT THAT IM JEWISH

offend im a female(?)

aint no female posting those nasty comments (?)

And verbal communication is completely different than written. Just because someone understands you when they hear you speak, does not neccessarily mean you can type properly. As shown in this thread.[/QUOTE]

New zealand

Jew? Proud to be

NO!

For the love of god, how incompitent are you?

It has absolutely NOTHING to do with your religion, nor sex, nor racial background, nothing of that sort. It has to do with the fact that you write in a manner that CANNOT(!) be understood by anyone else on this board, and the fact that you tried offending people on here, even though they were trying to help you out.

Get it through your head, wow.

If you are from another nation get off the computer and go to an English as a second language class. They offer them for cheap. After passing the class with a A- or better go to Barnes and Nobles or your local public library and read up on computers and forums. When you feel you can complete a simple english sentence, then come back on here and post. Everyone is willing to help you. But god helps those who help themselves. Do us and yourself a favor and stop getting mad at everyone for us not understanding you. We are here to help you with your 8G, but speaking like you are from the hood and typing like you are in the 3rd grade does not help the situation. We can't do anything if we can't understand you. If you want to go away, then go away. Stop posting bullshit already. Your tranny should be done by now. Start a new thread. Entitle it "I learned English today!" Post it in the off topic section and we will be glad to comment positive feedback. Till them please stop crying.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowy View Post
    If you are from another nation get off the computer and go to an English as a second language class. They offer them for cheap. After passing the class with a A- or better go to Barnes and Nobles or your local public library and read up on computers and forums. When you feel you can complete a simple english sentence, then come back on here and post. Everyone is willing to help you. But god helps those who help themselves. Do us and yourself a favor and stop getting mad at everyone for us not understanding you. We are here to help you with your 8G, but speaking like you are from the hood and typing like you are in the 3rd grade does not help the situation. We can't do anything if we can't understand you. If you want to go away, then go away. Stop posting bullshit already. Your tranny should be done by now. Start a new thread. Entitle it "I learned English today!" Post it in the off topic section and we will be glad to comment positive feedback. Till them please stop crying.
    Way to reinforce my point, well done :D

Edit: "reinforce" means to strengthen, to add to the foundation of. Just in case ;)

Wow a bloody speech and launguage professer

Retard thats lovely asshole shmuck a yiddish word

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Retard thats lovely asshole shmuck a yiddish word
    Maybe you should get a VW, can't go wrong with the Germans ;)

Dont respond if you have issues to my threads

Some guys are nice, others are not, its the world 2003 v6 galant

$1195 rebuilt tranny installed at 133000 question u 8g brainiacs that are rude 2 women what should i look for when they change my tranny being that the dealer aint doing it
    She paid $1195 for a built tranny which was installed at 133,000miles. Shes asking what should she look for being that the tranny isnt being installed by the the dealer.

2001 5 speed 4g64T

Some guys are nice, others are not, its the world 2003 v6 galant
    Some people are literate and can form a proper English sentence, others cannot. You belong in the latter.

Can someone lock this please?

Quote Originally Posted by 01galant01 View Post
    She paid $1195 for a built tranny which was installed at 133,000miles. Shes asking what should she look for being that the tranny isnt being installed by the the dealer.
    Why couldn't she write that?

And what does the "8g brainiacs that are rude to women" have to do with anything?

Quote Originally Posted by HungarianHunter View Post
    Why couldn't she write that?

And what does the "8g brainiacs that are rude to women" have to do with anything?
    She said that because everytime she gets on the forums she gets bashed by you guys.
    Last edited by 01galant01; 03-24-2009 at 08:54 PM Reason: Made a typo. Dont wanna get bashed for it lol

2001 5 speed 4g64T

Thank you, somebody understands the jewish girl thanks for the advice

She said that because everytime she gets on the forums shes gets bashed by you guys.
    Maybe she should learn to form a goddamn sentence properly...

And this is the first time I've responded to her.

Tgcnj thank u

jesus christ why didnt you just write like this originally, you are far more understandable after 3 pages then you were before.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeRad View Post
    jesus christ why didnt you just write like this originally, you are far more understandable after 3 pages then you were before.
    Right? If she wrote like this from the start it would have been fine. But we're all just sexist Nazi's apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by HungarianHunter View Post
    Maybe she should learn to form a goddamn sentence properly...

And this is the first time I've responded to her.
    Yea maybe, but understand english isnt her first language. Gotta have patience bro ;-).

2001 5 speed 4g64T

Yea maybe, but understand english isnt her first language. Gotta have patience bro ;-).
    I understand man, it's not my first language either :P

But she should use puncuation.

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    holla!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast