The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: tranny gone at 133000

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Showing results 81 to 100 of 118
    wat wat.. TGCNJ FTW

but honestly.. tgc does fish out idiots.. but we do honestly try to help those who ask in a logical manner. Ppl on this forum need to comprehend your sentences if you want help..
    04 Maxima SL in Bronze with Black leather

Tgcnj, u deserve some good love tonight thank you for letting me know not all of your species is assholes and your right im from isreal

Lock this thread. She isn't getting the help she needs, she doesn't have anything positive to add and no one wants to deal with her. People are just racking up posts here wasting their time on someone who doesn't really need help. If she wanted help she would stick to the subject at hand and not start bashing. Who cares if she is getting bashed. She is the fool who can't write a simple english sentence. She is just lashing out on those who can. If she posts 2003 v6 galant one more time I am going to take a can of gas and a match to my 2003 v6 galant. She is giving my 8g a bad rep and damn sure giving it a bad vibe.

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    Nothing wrong here, just some old time debating i guess.

Not how fast your car goes but how good u drive going fast.
    Drive It Like You Stole It!
    7G Erubini Body Kit for sale
    http://thegalantcenter.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=57678

lock it ban it
    Quote Originally Posted by jubeiaire View Post
    i know a guy that saw a guy that knew a guy that once passed by a car that had been painted. Ill ask him tomorrow after consulting my magic ball to determine WHERE YOU LIVE in proximity to a paint shop NEAR WHERE YOU LIVE..................

More insults

Quote Originally Posted by 01galant01 View Post
    she said that because everytime she gets on the forums she gets bashed by you guys.
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    tgcnj, u deserve some good love tonight thank you for letting me know not all of your species is assholes and your right im from isreal
    i thought this was a galant forum, i see cars that dont belong on a galant forum. I have a 2004 740 1l hell why dont i post it on a kenwood truck forum, and like i said before, i read all post from every generation and i understand all or at least try to,without calling someone names because i dont understand

My tranny was my issue at first, then came the insults that i gave back, now im the bad one here, im the only female on this thread, man up on the dudes

I haven't laughed this hard in a long time.. lol

But hey.. we're not all bad.. technically none of us are bad... I read the whole thing... my first response to you post was.. WTF?!

It's been explained.. we got the main idea of what you want.. but when you say " what should i look for".. do you mean as in.. when it's being installed? when it's installed and your drivin'? are you looking for a visual malfunction? or are you wondering how it feel, and what you should do?

help us out a bit... we don't decipher languages, so... with basic english.. explain what you REALLY want.. then we can try...

My transmission question was before the insults ..........when replaced by a tranny shop and not a mitsubishi dealer , will the tranny be better then the original or not can you look under the body for any telltale signs of the work.

Tgcnj, u deserve some good love tonight thank you for letting me know not all of your species is assholes and your right im from isreal
    All of HIS species? Aren't you human as well? And your not the only female on here you jackass.

My transmission question was before the insults ..........when replaced by a tranny shop and not a mitsubishi dealer , will the tranny be better then the original or not can you look under the body for any telltale signs of the work.
    Well as far as i know... it doesn't matter who does the job as long as they knew what they are doing... dealerships are just plain expensive, and tranny shops a specialized so they could be the better choice. Now as to physically seeing the problem... well, if it's not bolted on.. then thats a problem... other than that you can't really tell... much like standing outside a room with no windows trying to tell what's inside... the only other way to tell is to drive it.. if it goes into gear.. it's good :) lol.. the watch for the shifting, and all that...

THIS IS ALL YOU HAD TO SAY FROM THE BEGINNING!! See, you CAN type properly. Why didn't you to begin with? Then none of this would have happened.

LMAO... CHECK THIS OUT GUYS...

SHE PM'ED THIS MSG

" LET ME SHOW YOU SOMETHING
    YOU SPELLED BASIC WRONG, DOES THAT MAKE YOU RETARDED OR STUPID NO THESE GUYS ARE ASSHOLES,FOR PICKING ON ME"

fuck it.. i actually tried to help...

You are here entirely tooo much!! fatal1's Avatar
    the new one will probroblly be a bit more shiny but other then that its nothing too much different...its all internal work, the fact that when you drive and it shifts well will be the only indicating factor

Why thank you very much

Quote Originally Posted by es_fact View Post
    well as far as i know... It doesn't matter who does the job as long as they knew what they are doing... Dealerships are just plain expensive, and tranny shops a specialized so they could be the better choice. Now as to physically seeing the problem... Well, if it's not bolted on.. Then thats a problem... Other than that you can't really tell... Much like standing outside a room with no windows trying to tell what's inside... The only other way to tell is to drive it.. If it goes into gear.. It's good :) lol.. The watch for the shifting, and all that...
    thats all i been trying to say

Im just showing you what they did

Quote Originally Posted by es_fact View Post
    lmao... Check this out guys...

She pm'ed this msg

" let me show you something
    you spelled basic wrong, does that make you retarded or stupid no these guys are assholes,for picking on me"

fuck it.. I actually tried to help...
    and see you take it the wrong way

blue8g
    wow fastest growing thread ever! also who the f%&k cares if you're a Jew or not it doesn't matter this is a car forum not a religious discussion group...also what are you talkin about some of the cars don't belong here, do you not realize that there are multiple generations or that people have since moved on from their galants but remain on this site....

and see you take it the wrong way
    wrong way? lmao... i see my name along with a load of insults.. how do you want me to take it.. as we've all said, punctuation is the key to understanding... you anyways...

So she pm'd me, telling me to "jerk off you jerk", told me to get laid and called me a womanbeater....

Nice lady.

Edit: I, of course, wrote her back a less-than-friendly message, if she posts it here I don't think it should count against me, since I did not post it in a public thread.

blue8g
    ^ i won't judge you...lol

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast