The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: tranny gone at 133000

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Showing results 101 to 118 of 118
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue8G View Post
    ^ i won't judge you...lol
    X2

all power to ya

Read the forums, threads whatever you want to you guys insult each other like crazey and love it, dick jokes and all. The threads prove it. Insulted by a female and all hell breaks loose.

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Read the forums, threads whatever you want to you guys insult each other like crazey and love it, dick jokes and all. The threads prove it. Insulted by a female and all hell breaks loose.
    I quit. I honestly can't take your stupidity any longer. You COMPLETELY fucking missed our point. Entirely.

I give up with this one.

You can't fix "stupid"...

Stop insulting me

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Stop insulting me
    Then stop PMing me, and being completely incompitent.

Quote Originally Posted by HungarianHunter View Post
    I quit. I honestly can't take your stupidity any longer. You COMPLETELY fucking missed our point. Entirely.

I give up with this one.

You can't fix "stupid"...

LMFAO!

look... we know you from Bklyn, we also know its a 2003 V6 galant, and we know your IQ seems to be as high a PI... don't get me wrong.. lots of digits there... just not in the right place.. know what i mean? didn't think so :(

I too give on this one as Hunter previously stated lol

this thread grew so fast and its so entertaining
    good luck with the 1200 dollar tranny repair build

I could have done a manual swap for that
    Quote Originally Posted by jubeiaire View Post
    i know a guy that saw a guy that knew a guy that once passed by a car that had been painted. Ill ask him tomorrow after consulting my magic ball to determine WHERE YOU LIVE in proximity to a paint shop NEAR WHERE YOU LIVE..................

According to forum rules aren't all PMs supposed to be just that private messages and if you have a problem resolve it with the person there or avoid them.

She got the major advice she needs about the tranny it should shift smoothly if it is a new tranny if its used or rebuilt I would take note on how it shifts under hard acceleration. If it is new 1195 isnt too bad of a price and being that you have a 2003 it would be more work to do a 5spd that you may not want to do or you may not like a manual anyway so its your choice.

And like it was said your car will not feel like a brand new car being that you only replaced the tranny which was the problem. An 03 is now 6 years old and you have over 130k so your suspension may be going. Your engine could be lower on power than it was out of the factory due to being worn down. There can be any number of things that aren't presenting themselves as being bad now that may be on their last limbs.

If your tranny was the only problem your car will drive and most likely shift better than it did 3 weeks ago, but your car won't magically be new trust me I wish every time I changed something on my car the rest of it was magically mended but no anything that wasn't recently changed can go if it is not taken care of. Along with some things that have been replaced for similar reasons and a bad install could account for that too.

Sorry for the long winded post I am out she got her answer so there is really no point in continuing this thread unless she has another question or someone has a similar question that wishes to post here.

Experienced TGC Member showtime's Avatar
    WOW, this thread escalated quickly...

I have laughed so much with this thread.

Hope your car gets back in working order.

She has gotten her answer a couple different times and yet this thread still continues. WHY??? Stop all the bullshit posting and close it already before someone gets their e-feelings hurt cuz of some digi-bad mouthing. Oops too late.

Lol @ Every post before this, im sorry but even all of her other threads make no sense what so ever she also ends up getting flamed pretty quickly for her grammar

~Gabe

When I feel like eating a banana, I like to go to the zoo, sucker punch a gorilla and try to run with a banana hanging out my bum. Then if I succeed, I enjoy my victory with said banana and a stroopwaffle.

WTF, You Write freaking perfectly understandable English once you have had the piss ripped out of you, just start with the good english and you will avoid the insults and you will also find ppl to be very helpful and informative here. just put more effort into your posts and you will be fine.

This thread is full of fail and deserves a lock. Only a select few want to help most just want to argue. Why don't we just stop arguing.

And the men are not trying to insult you because you are a woman or foreign. We recently had an idiot using slang such as "blue shitz" to refer to his fog lights and using racist terms like they were nothing. Many people just jumped to conclusions that you were typing that way on porpuse. and Mr. Blue Shitz was banned and he was a guy and he got hated on 100 times more than you did.

Wow...

ALOT of people in this thread deserve a day or two in time-out. Tons of shit in this thread that is NOT called for.

If you post stupid and incorrect information, you will get red nuggets.

Experienced TGC Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 00galantguy View Post
    We recently had an idiot using slang such as "blue shitz" to refer to his fog lights and using racist terms like they were nothing. Many people just jumped to conclusions that you were typing that way on porpuse. and Mr. Blue Shitz was banned and he was a guy and he got hated on 100 times more than you did.
    For a second i thought it was Mr. Blue-shitz-iz-mad-tyte-yo posing as a female...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456