The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 8G galant altezzas <<<(NEW PIC!!)>>>>

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 201
    Censee

8G galant altezzas <<<(NEW PIC!!)>>>>

Black Magic
    i want those. where did you find that

u can barelly see the pic - blurry - but they finally made'em huh? - look alright, just cuz of the smoked look they got!!
    Semper Fi'

TGC Regular
    look better than the run of the mill altezza's you see around but theyre obviously not made in the us look at the writing around the pic.
    - Atba

Experienced TGC Member
    i wonder how much modding would be required to fit on our USDM's, since it seems as though they are for JDM's. Look nice though. still not sure if i want them. lol, kinda<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'> ricey</span>i think
    -Chris

TGC Regular
    it shouldnt be a lot of work at all caus a lot of members here have jdm tails and havent heard too much about fitting problems.
    - Atba

easiest way to get them...email the pic to APC and any info u got on it. then we all email apc looking for them. APC will import them, rebadge them and sell it in all them auto parts store all over...

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

looks nice,, anymore clear pic

AkA K h O p A r I.

I Am back BitcheZzZ

Jeff
    you know what I think...anything beats OEM...they do look tight though.

D03GTZ
    I think those are tight. I definitely want them!

oldchevron62
    Its about time they started to see that the galants are the best i mean the most Damn best looking 4 door import sports sedan on the market. Hail to MITSUBISHI for making such as bas azz car

Dram3000

Ugly.

Again, in my opinion, the point in wanting to customize a car, is to personalize it, make it different than other cars. With each new aftermarket part that becomes available for the Galants, I get the impression a lot of people feel like, "it's about damn time". Why get a Galant when it seems like you just want it to be a Honda.

If you want different tails, the JDMs are the way to go. Just nice and clean simple designs. I especially dig the 2nd generation versions, super simple and clean. If you're thinking "well, they're kind of too much trouble to get". Man, that's what makes them even better. When or if them Altezza tails are available like they are for every other car, you're going to see Galants with them everywhere. Taking away the value of having them. Trust me, you'll see a Galant with them, pull up next to it, and think "now why does that person have them tails on". Shit will just be so diluted.

A Galant is a Galant. A Honda is a Honda. Be proud, not jealous.

Dilemma
    o god no...
    JDMS BABY!!

Senior TGC Member
    They kinda remind me of the S2000 tails...
    "Daisy tumbled short of his dreams, not through her own fault, but because of the colossal vitality of his illusion... No amount of fire or freshness can challenge what a man will store up in his ghostly heart. " - F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

"I have not failed 700 times. I have not failed once. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work." - Thomas Edison

TGC Regular
    some will want them others wont if they want them its all theirs personaly i dont know if id get them probably not.. tough they dont look as bad as most the altezza's around.
    - Atba

I like the JDM tails better, especially the second generation.

Me likes but I think the JDMs will be easier to find and cheaper
    C.J. Cameron
    RETIRED TUNER!!!!

"Keeping it Simple"

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lazarus)</div><div class='quotemain'>Me likes but I think the JDMs will be easier to find and cheaper</div>

hey laz is that you what happen to your avantar and your sig,????

AkA K h O p A r I.

I Am back BitcheZzZ

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    I think there not to bad, they do remind me of the s2000 though.. but the JDM's would be a lot cheaper and easier to find, not including there made especially for us..
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

sleepagalant
    what about the 7g man they dont make sh*t for us :evil:

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast