The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 8G galant altezzas <<<(NEW PIC!!)>>>>

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 201
    Jeff
    I like em and I like the JDM's...but it's all a matter of opinion. Don't get pissed if you see a galant with altezzas just because every Civic you've seen has em. Hell, there's alot of Civics with rims, bodykit and CF hood, but you don't tear down people that have those on the G, do you? I'd say 95% of the people on here are trying to do something to their car that makes it stand out and their proud of...don't tear em down because you think differently. If it looks good and YOU like it, I say go for it.

D03GTZ
    Amen!

they look ok. might be somethign i would buy. but here's the problem, its not here in the US. just like all those other body kits and the chrome dual beam headlights, the clear tails, the aero mirros. it doesn't matter if they exist or not if we can't get them in our hands anyways...

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    I'll Drink To That...!
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

MitsuMaster

Tyc altez

Just be payient guys TYC will be here shortly. Will have gun metal black, Carbon fiber and the standard chrome and red. I will be able to get factory direct prices for all of you. I can also get you great deals on aem, toucan, apc, aero gear and many more. To many to list . Give me a cal @ work 1-800-746-5331 and ask for MArc.

Re: Tyc altez

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MitsuMaster)</div><div class='quotemain'>Just be payient guys TYC will be here shortly. Will have gun metal black, Carbon fiber and the standard chrome and red. I will be able to get factory direct prices for all of you. I can also get you great deals on aem, toucan, apc, aero gear and many more. To many to list . Give me a cal @ work 1-800-746-5331 and ask for MArc.</div>
    Oh Lord, here we go again.... Another promise of Alteezas for the Galant. I swear this is like the 4th time somebody has promised them and not one has yet to deliver. Last time this went around the majority of us decided the Alteeezas were too played out by that time anyway. History has a way of repeating itself. I'm sure this will be no exception.

Chip
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

Experienced TGC Member Kalamidad's Avatar
    they're different but i prefer the 2g JDMs.

someone in here smells like a honda owner.
    -Pedro

Jeff
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MY MitsubiSHI#)</div><div class='quotemain'>they're different but i prefer the 2g JDMs.

someone in here smells like a honda owner. Â* </div>

If you're talking about me...think again. There are way too many pieces of shit around here driving Civics and thinking their the best. I hate people like that as much as anyone...if not more. I was just making a point that if someone wants to do something to thier car...let em. It's their car. So don't act like you know me and don't try to make other people feel like shit for doing what they want. And by the way...I would never drive a civic...Mitsu all the way.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jeffs2k1)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MY MitsubiSHI#)</div><div class='quotemain'>they're different but i prefer the 2g JDMs.

someone in here smells like a honda owner. Â* </div>

If you're talking about me...think again. There are way too many pieces of shit around here driving Civics and thinking their the best. I hate people like that as much as anyone...if not more. I was just making a point that if someone wants to do something to thier car...let em. It's their car. So don't act like you know me and don't try to make other people feel like shit for doing what they want. And by the way...I would never drive a civic...Mitsu all the way.</div>

yea tell em jeff,,, that should keep em quite for lil bit

AkA K h O p A r I.

I Am back BitcheZzZ

Jeff
    rough day at work...I needed to vent...and that just pushed me a little too far. And I am fucking sick of snow...AAAAgghhh....when's it gonna stop.

If KYB does come out with some tails for our cars, I hope they take note of the ones that BGR did. Those are still nice and I hope one day they do come out.
    Love,
    Matt

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(VegasMatt)</div><div class='quotemain'>If KYB does come out with some tails for our cars, I hope they take note of the ones that BGR did. Â*Those are still nice and I hope one day they do come out.</div>

Uh, KYB? You mean TYC.

Yeah thats what I meant. I was looking at a magazine when I talked that.
    Love,
    Matt

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jeffs2k1)</div><div class='quotemain'> rough day at work...I needed to vent...and that just pushed me a little too far. Â*And I am fucking sick of snow...AAAAgghhh....when's it gonna stop.</div>

I HATE SNOW :doubleup:

AkA K h O p A r I.

I Am back BitcheZzZ

Censee
    th only altez tht i would consider would be the red altezzas like in the lexus SUV...with clear lens but red housing...i think it would look different than the regular chrome alteazzas

MitsuMaster

They are in production

I work for a distribution company that sells all kinds of car audio and performance items. I verified that tyc will release euro tails for the 8g galant. They already have them in some lit. I talked to my rep @ TYC and they will be here mid summer of 03 for sure. All of their production is over seas. They took the rear section of a US spec galant over to their production plant to make their molds.If you guys dont beleive me call me @ work 1-800-746-5331 est 8:30 till 5:00. Just ask for Marc thats me. The web site for Tyc is http://elegantebytyc.com/lamps.html they have a life time warranty against leakage or fogging and if the galant tails are like their other products they will look great. Plus they will be 100% street leagal.

I know Im new on this forum but I do know what im talking about.

MitsuMaster

Experienced TGC Member Dominicano's Avatar
    MitsuMaster since you are in contact with them they must off already have some sketches of the tails lights. I remember speak to one of the representatives and he said he would post it on this board once the sketches are complete you think you can get that for us???

MitsuMaster

I can do one better

I have a new product flyer @ work. Ill get our lady that takes care of our product specials to scan it so I can post it on the forum.

MitsuMaster

one more thing.

My rep is based on the East Coast ( Neew Jersy ) everything is researched and manufactured over seas. So scetches of the product would be hard to get but I hope to have the flyer posted by wensday afternoon. I like to help others with their cars call me if you need stuff. Aem, Aero Gear, Wings West, Toucan, APC, Jl, MTX, Diamond, Kicker, Planet Audio, Kove Audio, Cliff Designs, Sound Stream, Ma Audio, Alpine, Clarion, Panasonic, Jvc, Audiovox, hell Ive got the god warehouse. Any ting you need baby. (LOL)

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast