The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 8G galant altezzas <<<(NEW PIC!!)>>>>

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Showing results 61 to 80 of 201
    Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    I personally could go either way with the Altezza style or just going JDM.. it depends on what they look like, how they would set of my ride, and how many people in my area are going to have them.. Hell even if they do come out i know i would be the only guy to have them, because there about maybe 5 8g's in my area that got any kind of "REAL" work done..
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

Jeff
    Ok...I finally got a response regarding the e-mail I sent to elegante by TYC:

"I'm not sure in regards to your request, and may not be the original
    contact person for this contact. If you can let me know the reasons for
    the request, and some additional details, please let me know how I can
    help.

But to give you some info, we already have the lamp for that model
    arriving to our shores within the next few months and can be seen in the
    February issue of HCI (Hot Compact & Imports). Thanks

Ron"

This was in response to:

"Ok...I emailed you about this earlier. I do want to help...or atleast
    let
    my imagination flow, but I don't have the tools to accurately model the
    taillights in 3D. So what I am asking is, could you please e-mail me
    the
    CAD file or files for the 2001 Mitsubishi Galant? You can copyright the
    hell out of em, I just want something I can get creative with. Please
    let
    me know."

So...even if they won't be custom tails...just yet, we can atleast see what the tails will look like if we look in this months HCI.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffs2k1
    Ok...I finally got a response regarding the e-mail I sent to elegante by TYC:

and can be seen in the
    February issue of HCI (Hot Compact & Imports). Thanks.
    does anyone have feb issue or HCI,, if you do can you scan the article and post it here,,,,

AkA K h O p A r I.

I Am back BitcheZzZ

Jeff
    ok...here are some more details...

"Jeff,

Sorry we don't have the CAD available. Our lamps will be available the
    end of July.

Ron"

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    I guess all we can do now is just play the waiting game until they come out..`
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

MitsuRacer
    all i know is that if they look hot on my car, im buyin them. I think if they look like that pic they will look sweet on a black car. Besides, there are a pretty good amount of galants around here and not a single one that i have seen has any mods, so it WILL give me that different look. :twisted:

bryantmcgee

euro/altezza taillights for a 1999 galant

does anybody know where i could get euro/altezza taillights from, ive been looking every where. if so how much.

thanks my peeps,

bryant mcgee aka bmac :shock:

Re: euro/altezza taillights for a 1999 galant

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bryantmcgee)</div><div class='quotemain'>does anybody know where i could get euro/altezza taillights from, ive been looking every where. if so how much.

thanks my peeps,

bryant mcgee aka bmac :shock:</div>

Try reading this post and/or using the search engine. There are no Alteezas available for the Galant except these. So you'll have to wait.
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

Jeff
    not till late july/early august...be patient.

altezzas are played out.....................everyone has a right to their own stuff on their car, but today I saw altzzas on a damn MINIVAN tht=at is just getting ridiculous

Mom to Krystal, Joey and Peyton

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sarah)</div><div class='quotemain'>altezzas are played out.....................everyone has a right to their own stuff on their car, but today I saw altzzas on a damn MINIVAN tht=at is just getting ridiculous</div>

yea vegasmett got it on his truck tooo i told em to take it out..

AkA K h O p A r I.

I Am back BitcheZzZ

TWISTED II
    but if you think about it....how many cars/ricers out there have.....an intake or are lowered?!?! if we only did mods that a bunch of other people didn't have...we would have a stock galant with the flip trunk mod.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ThaTwistedGTZ)</div><div class='quotemain'>but if you think about it....how many cars/ricers out there have.....an intake or are lowered?!?! Â*if we only did mods that a bunch of other people didn't have...we would have a stock galant with the flip trunk mod.</div>

good point made,,, not even flip trunk mod,, i seen that in hondus car too, so we would just have stock car,, with may be JDM Tail and Head Light

AkA K h O p A r I.

I Am back BitcheZzZ

TWISTED II
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(K h O p A r I)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ThaTwistedGTZ)</div><div class='quotemain'>but if you think about it....how many cars/ricers out there have.....an intake or are lowered?!?! Â*if we only did mods that a bunch of other people didn't have...we would have a stock galant with the flip trunk mod.</div>

good point made,,, not even flip trunk mod,, i seen that in hondus car too, so we would just have stock car,, with may be JDM Tail and Head Light</div>

exactly, and you know that the normal driver wouldn't know the difference between a galants tail lights and the JDMs. so we would have stock galants. and i do plan on getting altezzas, i hafta give something aftermarket for the hondas to look at during the race.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ThaTwistedGTZ)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(K h O p A r I)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ThaTwistedGTZ)</div><div class='quotemain'>but if you think about it....how many cars/ricers out there have.....an intake or are lowered?!?! Â*if we only did mods that a bunch of other people didn't have...we would have a stock galant with the flip trunk mod.</div>

good point made,,, not even flip trunk mod,, i seen that in hondus car too, so we would just have stock car,, with may be JDM Tail and Head Light</div>

exactly, and you know that the normal driver wouldn't know the difference between a galants tail lights and the JDMs. so we would have stock galants. and i do plan on getting altezzas, i hafta give something aftermarket for the hondas to look at during the race. </div>

yea thats y i am holding on getting JDM,, i will see how it looks,, than might get iit,

AkA K h O p A r I.

I Am back BitcheZzZ

SILVERES
    i saw the april issue of hci ad the tails r the same ones on the first page of this post they look k they come in carbon fiber clear and crome if they look right ill get them

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SILVERES)</div><div class='quotemain'>i saw the april issue of hci ad the tails r the same ones on the first page of this post they look k they come in carbon fiber clear and crome if they look right ill get them</div>

yea i just seen that April Issue,, to they look hot,,,, like he say they come in Chrome,, Blk,, and Carbon Fiber,, i am scan and upload the pic when i get home....

oh also they are SAE/DOT,, Approved :approve:

AkA K h O p A r I.

I Am back BitcheZzZ

Censee
    i havent looked at the mag ........they look ricey????????

TGC Regular
    ya get that pic scanned when you can khopari
    - Atba

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ghost Beat)</div><div class='quotemain'>ya get that pic scanned when you can khopari</div>

FINALLY here is the pic

this one is Smoke Blk,, but they also have Carbon Fiber,, and Chrome,,

AkA K h O p A r I.

I Am back BitcheZzZ

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast