The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 8G galant altezzas <<<(NEW PIC!!)>>>>

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Showing results 81 to 100 of 201
    Tiptronic
    they dont look that bad. still kinda like the nissan tails, but not bad. i might buy if the price was right

Hmmmmm Carbon Fiber hood and Carbon Fiber tails, maybe just maybe. I guess we'll have to wait and see.
    Chapin y Boriqua que mezcla

not bad not bad
    Jason - - cofounder of TGCNY
    click banner to enter the NY Chapter

2001 Galant ES
    2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special Edition

Jeff
    on euro-tails.com, they range from under 100 to over 300...it all depends. since ours don't look like they have the painted bezel, they should be pretty reasonable.

Censee
    how come i dont get any site for euro-tails.com?????

Tiptronic
    i found it

www.euro-tails.com

but there is no tails for the galant

Censee
    thanks........

I might get a pair to use on a rainy day.
    Love,
    Matt

TGC Regular
    I'm kinda feeling those new lights. Depending on how I feel about them once I see them in person, I just might be selling my JDM tails......HMMMM once again, here I go getting rid of stuff before I even put it on.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BIGMONEYDAY)</div><div class='quotemain'>HMMMM once again, here I go getting rid of stuff before I even put it on. Â* Â*</div>
    aight if i dont like these Tail Light,, Reserve me for your JDM Tail Light,, I Might GEt them..

AkA K h O p A r I.

I Am back BitcheZzZ

TGC Regular
    i dunno ill hold the final judjement till i see them in person highly doubt ill buy them but i like mu carbon fiber tough
    - Atba

I'm liking those black ones. They'll look tight on my black car. Last week I emailed TYC and Ronald Woo their Development Manager actually replied.

Good Morning,

I represent thegalantcenter.com, a Mitsubishi Galant owners club with
    over 1500 members worldwide. I have heard and even seen a picture of
    Euro-style taillights for the 8th Generation Galant. Could you kindly provide details of when these lights will be produced and when we can expect them to be released. The picture and rumors have generated a tremendous interest from my membership and I would like to report back something positive to them.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Hi Chip,

Thanks for the inputs.

Currently we are working on the lamps. They will be available in July.
    The images used in the HCI magazine was the prototype that everybody is
    looking for. We will push for this application to be available for your
    market. Please check our website for details.

Ron
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fishboy55)</div><div class='quotemain'>I'm liking those black ones. They'll look tight on my black car. Last week I emailed TYC and Ronald Woo their Development Manager actually replied. Â*

Good Morning,
    Â*
    I represent thegalantcenter.com, a Mitsubishi Galant owners club with
    over 1500 members worldwide.</div>

good job chipp,, Edit :but we got over 2090 mem now,, haha just joking

AkA K h O p A r I.

I Am back BitcheZzZ

Tiptronic
    great job chip. lets hope they hold true on their delivery date

jman380
    i aint gonna lie i really was never feling alteezas. i actually was saving money to buy the 3rd generation tails. but my mom begged me to get her altezzas for her 2001 corolla not to mention shes rolling on 17, haha an old lady with a sports ride. but i got her the altezza lights and i actually like therm on her car i was like they look diff since not to many people have them. them i was like great now they make them for galants, :oops: i want them they look so sweet in smoke. :shock: was i thinking out loud again. well i got the projector headlights and they are smoked out so imagine i get matching tails that would look so sweet.

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    I dunno, i think they look pretty alright i guess.. I mean they look better than most of the crap i have seen on the streets, guess i'll wait til July for them 2 come out..
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

TGC Regular
    i just realized something while i was reading thru this thread... yeah some people dont like them, some people love them, each person has their own taste. if you like em, then buy a pair. if you hate them, then dont buy em. thats fine if you want to share your opinions, but they're only your own opinions, everyone can think for themselves, you dont have to think FOR them, right?

ok so anyways, here goes my rant:
    personally i think they look alright but i wouldn't have them on my car. once these come out, u know so many people are gonna have em on their galants. its gonna be the exact same thing like the hondas. u'll 1st see one and u'll think omfg those tail lights look so awesome! (or u'r the 1st one to have em) then the next week EVERY car will be rolling with them.

(is it just me or do those altezzas look EXACTLY like the ones for the accord? and a few other cars i dont remember which)

just sharing my opinions (plz dont hate me.... plz!!)
    Your signature is too long.

i'll keep it simple... :pukey: ... i wouldnt put those on my ride but hey that's just me.
    From Boost Addicts to Carbon Fanatics™ www.socalautowerks.com

Censee: Im trying to pimp some hoes for money for the lsd. 3/28/2011
    Cali: Sig 3/28/2011

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cali)</div><div class='quotemain'>i'll keep it simple... :pukey: ... i wouldnt put those on my ride but hey that's just me.</div>

hey cali, u know what would look phat on ur ride... smoke all the red from your 3rd gen JDMS... just leave the circle and the signal white. that would match your fogs!

just thinking out loud.

Jeff
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MITSU_I4)</div><div class='quotemain'>i found it

www.euro-tails.com

but there is no tails for the galant</div>

yeah...i know that. i was just giving an example on how much they charge for their existing tails.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast