The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 8G galant altezzas <<<(NEW PIC!!)>>>>

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast
Showing results 121 to 140 of 201
    TWISTED II
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CNascimento)</div><div class='quotemain'>I read through the thread and did I miss what company is making these? Â* Â*

Anyway I think that there are a lot of haters and I really don't think that they are really that bad.., They look 1o times nicer then the 2002 + stock lights.... Â*

Do we have any pics of the carbon or the chrome versions???</div>

i agree, i'm not saying nothing after seeing a quick photoshop job. i'll make my judgment once they are on my car and i can see them in person.

Dilemma
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

SILVERES
    sup everyone well i emailed tyc and i got a response from a guy named ron he said that the tails shoud come out in july and that the ones in hci are the protype and are not 100% the final thing so who knows what they gona look like and hope fully they dont cost more than jdm tails lata everyone

Kenjuro

Send me the pics

send me the pics [email protected]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SILVERES)</div><div class='quotemain'>ron he said that the tails shoud come out in july</div>

July? When July comes around it will be December. Gotta make most of us Believers because that's the same song and Dance we get about most Products made for us.
    C.J. Cameron
    RETIRED TUNER!!!!

"Keeping it Simple"

TGC Regular
    thats true laz but they did actually show a pic of the product. now they just gota mass produce it so that could take time i guess imo they can take as long as they want i dont want these things
    - Atba

Hey, take a look at this pic that MITSU_I4 posted in the "Other Pics" forum. It looks like the same exact style that is coming out for the Galant.

yea dave,, but whats up with them corner,, look like the car was in some type of accident before it got to the show,, the design from inside is same,, but not the corner

AkA K h O p A r I.

I Am back BitcheZzZ

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(K h O p A r I)</div><div class='quotemain'>yea dave,, but whats up with them corner,, look like the car was in some type of accident before it got to the show,, the design from inside is same,, but not the corner</div>
    No that looks like a ricer that couldn't find tailights to fit his car exactly, but they had these at Pep Boys, so he bought them.

David,
    I'd suspect ours will be flush mount, but yes the style does look the same, so I'd bet they're TYC lights in that picture.
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

Censee
    u know i think those altezzas were meant for the regular lancer....and we all know that the evo has like a sort wide-body flare on the side in the front and back. and the lancer doesnt..maybe they used lancer altezzas on the evo.....i know some companies that made altezzas for the regular lancer..

Censee
    see what i mean....the evo has a fender flare and this lancer doesnt.....u cant see the dent in the body panel like the evo...
    see the difference.

Tight2Def
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Censee)</div><div class='quotemain'>see what i mean....the evo has a fender flare and this lancer doesnt.....u cant see the dent in the body panel like the evo...
    Â*see the difference. </div>

[<span style='font-size:25pt;line-height:100%'>b]WHOA[/b]</span> <span style='font-size:25pt;line-height:100%'>:shock: What Is THAT!!! THe Silver Car @ The Top!!! Those Tails Are Slamin!!!! " :shock: </span>

<span style='font-size:25pt;line-height:100%'>Is that A lancer?</span>

Censee
    thats the new Raliart Lancer for 2004....160hp mivec....

Tiptronic
    i know its late, and there are already some pics up, to aeon, sorry i didnt get to put that pic up. i was tryin to set up my wireless network.

Well when ever they are able to be order ill be a prototype and buy them and throw them on the ride and let your guys know how they look :-)
    2000 Galant With 20 Inch TeZZen Wheels
    Rapped in Nitto 555 Z Rate 225/35/20 Tires!!

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/350820/

Yeah I have other stuff too but who cares LOL!

Tiller
    Quote Originally Posted by Censee
    thats the new Raliart Lancer for 2004....160hp mivec....

oh mna, the front of that car looks just awful...

Here are some pics of the altezzas on my GTA3 Galant:

im guessin thats the pc version? i didnt know u can put ur own models in, thats pretty cool

MitsuRacer
    HOW THE HELL YOU MAKE YOUR OWN CARS!?!?! :twisted:

Please keep this discussion limited to Alteezas for the 8G. If you want to discuss GTA3 and how to play it, please start a new thread in games and multimedia forum or discuss via PM or email. Thanks.
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast