The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: How do i write to ask for assistance

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Showing results 41 to 44 of 44
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Now i still have questions about my car? Which i will post in the right place thanks
    zlota
    Depends what type of question most of your posts should go in the 8G area there are separate general tech forums. Try the search bar up top and type in your general issue like "tire sizes"

more then half your answers will be found there.

Why should i type for her, thats you guys she wants to talk to, the galant experts. Someone in tgc should be able to understand newbies who ask questions. In any launguage or written format,from any country or religion
    Zlota here! My friend helps me out alot, but he aint no mechanic,thats why i found tgc, to get answers to the questions that the shops wont answer, and as most guys know, the shops see women coming, jack up prices, etc. But thank you for all the kindness shown on my behalf and i will make sure for now on, i proof read my post before posting
    Now i still have questions about my car? Which i will post in the right place thanks
    zlota
    In the first section I quoted, you fried brought in the religion into this discussion and it made no sense why he did this

The section that I quoted you showed a big improvement in your typing skills

No one is saying that your English has to be great for us to help you, we don't care what race you are or what is your native language either cuz we will help you regardless of all that. We have a big number of members including myself whois native language aren't English and that don't make us different or special and we don't get treated differently based on that

Please take some time and read the rules which should help you understand the forums regulations a little more.

For example, if you wanted to buy something then you need to post that in the WTB section but since you are a new member you can't post there and you have to wait. But that don't mean go and post it in a different section.

Questions about car problem belong to the section for the car problems under the generation that your car falls under and so on

No one is profiling you in any way or shape. All the guys are asking is for you to post some clear info/questions so we can help you cuz if we don't understand then we can't provide the proper help

Hope this helps
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64T (Samantha)
    '01 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (Daily)
    '02 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '91 Volvo 740 Turbo B230FT (SOLD)
    '88 Mitsubishi Mighty Max (SOLD)
    '91 Kawasaki ZX7 (SOLD)
    '95 Kawasaki ZX9R

the thing is people know each other here
    many of us met each other on meets and other events
    so its not really cool when a noob comes on the forum and starts throwing shit around
    Quote Originally Posted by jubeiaire View Post
    i know a guy that saw a guy that knew a guy that once passed by a car that had been painted. Ill ask him tomorrow after consulting my magic ball to determine WHERE YOU LIVE in proximity to a paint shop NEAR WHERE YOU LIVE..................

Proto
    From your avatar it appears to be an 8th generation which is 1999-2003 so look under the 8th generation forums and read the descriptions of the forum then decide which is appropriate for your question. I ask that you not have others use your account. Also if you aren't fluent in the english language let us know so you don't get insulted. If you have any problems with a member you can PM a moderator or administrator. That list can be found at this link: https://www.thegalantcenter.org/showgroups.php

Also we need to adjust your username so it's not your email address. I'll send you a private message to which you can send me your new username.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123